The Elusive Chanteuse

bamber

19 minutes ago, bamber said:

This is why I persist.

Something special goes on, on nights like this

Hello bamber,

Hope you are happy, healthy and well.

What follows is a double edged sword - I just watched and listened to the above, and really enjoyed it. The double edged part comes in that despite your years of persistence, this may have been the first time that I have listened to Jessie J - or, knowingly done so, at least. She has a beautiful voice and is evidently sassy. 

I am weakening nowadays, but I used to be the most impervious to music thing known to mankind. Odd, given my numerous attendances at Glastonbury, I know. 

The thing is, it is really nice discovering new music / performances etc. I am completely gormless. Why didn't anybody think to tell me about this, all those years ago!? Actually, I do have a mate who tried valiantly to educate. 

This one's for him;

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Jessie J was in London on Tuesday.

This is the new single apparently

(It is reported that pregnant singers can gain an extra semi-tone or two on their range typically and that their control can be at it's best when with child. Arguably Lauryn Hill proves this on Mis-Education, I digress..)

I just love this. The rich tone, the Timbre.

• 4 weeks later...