2014 Looking for an answer or advice

Guest ramragon

Errrrrrrrrrrr sometimes what's said in jest is true ramgangnam !!!!

Hotpots are camping and will be in emperor apperantly !

Fancy paying 30 quid extra to be camped next to them !

You can't even go back to the tent to get away from the mainstage .

Chippy tea chippy tea ringing in your ears all weekend .

I reckon lippy will be converted by the end of the weekend

They are at carfest on Friday from what I hear (the line up poster!)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question. We've booked the posh camping as I'm getting on a bit and don't fancy roughing it these days :)

Now I believe we can park nearer the tent than the standard parking. Just wondering if there's a dedicated car park or whether we can actually park next to the tent? Anyone have any idea??

Having donated pints of my best red stuff to the midgy residents of the T in the Park and Rockness sites over the years I'm just wondering if I can expect the same of the KC site ?

Also if it rains how uddy does the KC site get ?

Thanks

Personally never saw a midge at Rockness, though only caught the last two. Didn't see any of the wee beasties at KC last year either.

Only got a bit of rain last year, Saturday night. What can I say? It has the potential to get muddy if it rains a lot... bringing my wellies as backup just in case!

Personally never saw a midge at Rockness, though only caught the last two. Didn't see any of the wee beasties at KC last year either.

Only got a bit of rain last year, Saturday night. What can I say? It has the potential to get muddy if it rains a lot... bringing my wellies as backup just in case!

when it was looking like turning into a mud-bath last year they did get several trucks to arrive and dump loads of mulch onto the worse bits which pretty much sorted it out. I did have to basically carry some young lass across a really crappy bit when her wellies got stuck and he boyfriend was doing a great impression of a gormless feckwit. she was pretty thankful despite the fact that my firemans lift flashed her ass to the real ale tent.

really looking forward to our 3rd KC, was there an agreement on a meet-up on the thursday evening?

also does anyone have any emperors tickets for sale...i don't actually need them but was feeling left out!

Hey, just got childcare for Thursday night and the ticket link has disappeared. Do they have a limit on Thursday fix.

Ta

I've asked the question about Thursday tickets for you and seemingly they are still available, they're looking at the website and hopefully they should be back on sale soon.

Apologies if someone has asked this already, but if I take a small gazebo as a kitchen tent, would there be the likelihood of being asked to take it down by security? I saw a few last year up, but it does state no gazebos on the website. I'm staying in Emperors and going up on the Thursday evening.

Cheers

Jayne

Apologies if someone has asked this already, but if I take a small gazebo as a kitchen tent, would there be the likelihood of being asked to take it down by security? I saw a few last year up, but it does state no gazebos on the website. I'm staying in Emperors and going up on the Thursday evening.

Cheers

Jayne

It states no gazebos but I can't say I've seen anyone being asked to take one down. As long as it's a standard size you'll probably be fine. The worst that could happen is being asked to take it down, you won't get thrown off site