Sziget 2014

Uncle Liam

The Thursday's my birthday. :) But there's not actually anyone I'm particularly bothered about seeing, that day! I do really need to do some homework with the A-38 stage line up, as the only one I really know is Stromae (who I really don't like!)!

Edited by DaveyGravy

Kavinsky is French house. Daft Punk, Justice, but a bit slower and with a distinct 80's influence.

I think we'll go and have a look at Lily Allen, but I want to watch Bonobo and make sure I'm in the A-38 for Stromae. It's going to be absolutely rammed in there.

What's the score with this Moving-in ticket? My flight arrives in Budapest at 19:50 on the Sunday, so I'm assuming it may be well into the evening by the time I get at the site. Is it possible to buy one that late?

First festival abroad, which has lead to my anxieties and imagination of camping directly in the sun running wild. Figured getting there at least a little bit before the official opening on Monday, to get a half decent spot, will prevent a hungry mob from jamming an apple in my mouth waiting for me to crisp.

Hi every one,

I am new to the site, and to be truthfull I have only registered to find some one to sell my 2 tickets to Sziget. I have bought 2 7 days tickets with camping, but sadly I cannot longer go to the festival.

I bought them few months ago, so they were cheaper than they are now, and I will sell them for what I paid not a penny more. If anyone is interested un buying them, please get in touch. I am london based and willing to meet in person and show as much evidence I can provide of who I am and the validity of the tickets.

To all of you already going, have fun it looks bloody awesome !

Edited by Mattiauk

Whats the shopping like in Budapest? Got a few things (clothes) to buy before but wondering if the shoppings any better out there? I'm going for a few days before the festival so I'll have time.

Is it cheaper than the UK like most places!!

Whats the shopping like in Budapest? Got a few things (clothes) to buy before but wondering if the shoppings any better out there? I'm going for a few days before the festival so I'll have time.

Is it cheaper than the UK like most places!!

Apparently not, according to Trip Advisor. I was looking the other day.

I was in a Mall a few years ago (looking for a new suitcase) and prices for a new suitcase seemed to be the same as here. I suppose like anywhere it's how much you are prepared to look. I've seen stories of people getting the train to Vienna for a days shopping though.

Apparently not, according to Trip Advisor. I was looking the other day.

I was in a Mall a few years ago (looking for a new suitcase) and prices for a new suitcase seemed to be the same as here. I suppose like anywhere it's how much you are prepared to look. I've seen stories of people getting the train to Vienna for a days shopping though.

Ok thanks, looks like I'll have to buy my crap before.

It's my first time going to Sziget, I've been to a few european festivals before but they're all so different so I need to know a few things.

1) I arrive into Budapest at 7:30pm on Monday evening, I assume after luggage and bus I will get there at like 10. Will there still be spots in the shade? From looking at it, it looks really foresty..is it?

2) It says no alcohol allowed on site, does everyone just buy booze there? Seems like a pretty expensive week!

3) Anyone used the lockers before? Thinking it's a good idea to put my passport in.

It's my first time going to Sziget, I've been to a few european festivals before but they're all so different so I need to know a few things.

1) I arrive into Budapest at 7:30pm on Monday evening, I assume after luggage and bus I will get there at like 10. Will there still be spots in the shade? From looking at it, it looks really foresty..is it?

2) It says no alcohol allowed on site, does everyone just buy booze there? Seems like a pretty expensive week!

From what I have read, if you get there on Monday, shade shouldn't be a problem.

I don't know where you from but the beer they sell is cheaper then the beer I buy in the store at home. About 1.5-2 euros.