Sziget 2014

Uncle Liam

Massive Attack, Portishead, Cypress Hill and many more.....and QOTSA (I won't able to see them cause I'll arrive on Friday :( )

I go to Pinkpop and then directly to Sonar!!!! :) :) :)

What about you??

Where does it say about Skrillex being on after Placebo?

It's all a bit weird, isn't it?

Still, Manics and Klaxons on my birthday!

Because both are playing the main stage on 13th so i think skrillex will close that stage like deadmau5 will after QOTSA on 12th.

Hoping someone can help with this question. There is a group of us heading over and we have bought non camping tickets for 5 days. Will we still have access to the beaches etc during the day.

I cant find this on the website and it's our first time going to Sziget so not too sure.

Will we be restricted from anything other than camping without camping tickets?

Thanks in advance,

Micky

No, deadmau5 is closing the Main Stage the 12th with the "opening show" that it's just like the end show ;)

@TheBourdi

I can't find where it said it but i am 99% sure it said deadmau5 are the opening act of the day and QOTSA are the closing, headline act.

@mickymo

Yes you can go anywhere someone with a camping ticket can go (including the camping areas) unrestricted.

People who have been before, have you ever been vaccinated against Tick Borne Encephalitis?

The NHS mentions it as a vaccine to consider when camping in Hungary, so I wondered if anyone here had done it, whether people think it's a good idea?

http://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/destinations/europe--russia/hungary.aspx

Wtf?! Never heard about that! And I've never done any vaccination I've been there for 5 years in a row. We're not going in sub-saharan Africa, take it easy ;)

Do you think we'll see something fun main stage material this week? Thursday / Friday are pretty weak imo. But the whole program, I think, is much better than last year.

Does anybody know a good place to buy a tent in Budapest? Do they sell them on the camping? Overpriced?

Thank you for the quick response, happy days.

Must look about hostels now!

If i were you, I would get an apartment from www.airbnb.com

Lots of apartments for 40-50£, good value if you are a group.

This one for example, http://goo.gl/AjW7fA

5 nights - 240£

Edited by Oslo

Wtf?! Never heard about that! And I've never done any vaccination I've been there for 5 years in a row. We're not going in sub-saharan Africa, take it easy ;)

I've never been before so I don't know if people get the jab, but it is something I've seen talked about online when attending European festivals and camping

http://www.ukmusic.com/forum/chit-chat/exit-festival-tick-danger-51096.html

Monday if you have a 7-days camping ticket but you can enter the festival starting friday (i think thursday this year) with a moving-in ticket.

I hope for a nice electro act on monday like Flume // Chase and Status or The Bloody Beetroots!

And some indie rock for the other days :)

Cool. I'm missing Kelis at Glasto this year as I'm on shift stewarding at the time. Her new stuffs gonna sound great at a festival if she's got a proper brass backing band.

Bloody Beets look really good too. Not really heard much of them but watching on Youtube now.