Sziget 2014

Uncle Liam

You see I'm trying to use MAV Start because it's a lot lot cheaper. But every time I register it doesn't even bother sending the emails. GRRRR.

Well that sucks. Guess you already tried but check the junk mail.

Edited by Oslo

Already really happy with the lineup but do you reckon there's likely to be anymore names announced?

Looks quite full to me. Maybe one or two on the A38 to be added if we're lucky?

P.S - Are you going to finish off that Clashfinder? Pretty please? :)

Edited by Zero_Newnab

Hey guys :)

I have never attended sziget before and I have a few questions. I've won a one day ticket and I chose to come on thursday. I would really love to stay for longer but unfortunatelly I dont have money to buy tickets for other days. With my one day ticket, I should leave the area until friday, 8:00 am. Do you think there is any chance I could stay at least one day longer and not to be caught? How often do they check the wristbands, are there security guys checking it often while walking at the area or are they controlling it only on entry?

My one day ticket also doesnt allow me to camp there, do you think I might sneak in to the camping or are they strict with that?

I have already attended a few european festivals and I always saw some lost wristbands on the ground. I hope I will find one and be able to put it on my hand and stay until saturday.

I dont want to offend anyone and I know its quite rude wanting to stay there without paying, but I am just being honest and I would really want to buy a ticket but unfortunately i dont have money :(

Thanks for any experiences and opinions :)

hey! im sure this is a strictly "no selling tickets" thread but i have a ticket for sale 7 day camping, the whole shabang, for €200. Id be eternally gratefully if ye could pass on the word if ye know some one who's looking for a ticket.

I'm a poor irish gal who cant afford to actually get to the festival (not very well planned, i know). :resent:

Thank you!

:bye:

So is anyone doing anything outside of the festival?

I'm arriving in Budapest a few days before and wondering if the clubs are anygood?

We are probably taking a couple hours off the island to try this shooting range http://www.celeritas-sch.com/

Never tried it and the price is fare so why not.

Edited by Oslo

Ditto.

As I'm not on my own this year I'm going to check out more of the city.

Deffo going to the actual A-38 bar. Rude not to considering I spend most of the festival in there!

You've confused me there. Is there a A38 bar seperate from the festival?