• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

That's pretty much all that was necessary.

The festival as a whole wasnt shite though, and if your talking about the announcement then it was made worse because of Jake Bugg I think. Had they had announced Vampire Weekend it would have been much better for me personally.

Blink, Vampire Weekend, Disclosure, Metromany, OMAM, Wilkinson, I am legion

What would be intresting Matt? What sort of curveball are you looking for Melvin to throw out there?

Someone other than Linkin Park, Libertines or Mumford and Sons

regardless of if they are good or not, if it's neither of them it'l be an interesting booking imo

only because those names have already been discussed a lot :P

I keep changing my mind! I've been the past 3 years, I don't think it'll be foos cause they have a nice glastonbury sized gap in tour, I may be wrong but alot of people are saying mumford but as big as their following is I wouldn't think they would be headline material, maybe sub or 3rd but not top. Linkin park is a possibility due to them suddenly appearing again it wouldn't be too far fetched, I did see Jamie t and wanted to shoot myself. Haha!

Someone other than Linkin Park, Libertines or Mumford and Sons

regardless of if they are good or not, if it's neither of them it'l be an interesting booking imo

only because those names have already been discussed a lot :P

I see what you saying but...

The Killers?

Bloc Party Reuniting?

Metellica?

Kasabian?

TDCC?

The Vaccines?

KoL?

All intresting? :P

I keep changing my mind! I've been the past 3 years, I don't think it'll be foos cause they have a nice glastonbury sized gap in tour, I may be wrong but alot of people are saying mumford but as big as their following is I wouldn't think they would be headline material, maybe sub or 3rd but not top. Linkin park is a possibility due to them suddenly appearing again it wouldn't be too far fetched, I did see Jamie t and wanted to shoot myself. Haha!

Headlined glasto and T??

They've headlined glastonbury, and they have a massive following. Mumford are unfortunately a headliner now. They are far too big to sub or play 3rd considering the size of reading's most recent subs.

Mumfords headlined Glasto! Theyd definitely heaine R&L if they played!

Mumford have already headlined other festivals but I agree they shouldn't be top as I think they are twats who have literally bored me to sleep before.

I'm hoping their strop about how fest people are only into drugs will stop them from being announced!