So where are these day splits then?

Guest Justiceforcedave

• 2 weeks later...

The day splits were promised for last Friday or Tues at the latest, yet again they've failed to deliver without any explanation as to why.

I'm super excited for Bestival, but what with refusing to release the set times so people have to buy a lanyard & severely limiting the amount of alcohol you can take in to the campsite with you I can't help but feel they're trying to squeeze every last penny put of us that they can.

Bestival have said Cyril Hahn will play twice on Saturday - once at the port and once somewhere else, but I can not remember where.

I understand this may not be what you're looking for, but it means I am able to lose my mind twice in one day, which previously was unfathomable.

So first off it was a month until they were announced (this was around June). Then when that month was up it was going to be two weeks. Then nothing for a while & no explanation as to why they failed to deliver. Then they say on Twitter it'll be announced on Friday 23rd or Tuesday 27th of Aug at the latest due to working on the "graphics", Tuesday comes & goes...still no day splits. So I personally message them & get told they'll be announced on Friday 30th. Surprise surprise it's the 31st, still no day splits & no explanation as to why we've been kept waiting so long & lied to so many times. Very bad organisational skills to say the least!