Rock Werchter 2014

Guest Dead throne

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Goosebumps! Just a few winners were lucky enough to attend last night’s very well-received Elbow concert at Studio Brussel’s Club 69… Luckily, the band will be playing one (just one!) more Belgian show this year… at the Palais 12 – Brussels Expo on June 14th!”

Looks like the Elbow singer was just mistaken after all. Another potential sub gone.

I love Phoenix, but last year they played 3rd down and no one in the crowd seemed to care about it, I kinda felt sorry for them. With that crowd they belongs to the Barn and they can rock it easily.

They don't play in Belgium as far as I know and they're playing Saturday at Open'er Festival.

I saw Heaven's Basement for the second time last night and they are honestly one of the best live rock acts I've ever seen. Would really love them to play RW. Don't know if they're known in Belgium but I can dream. Also holding out for Royal Blood, Pretty Reckless, Bad Religion and Chrvches but even just 1 would be nice. Hoping they announce some new names today.

Edited by Last Nights Hero

I saw Heaven's Basement for the second time last night and they are honestly one of the best live rock acts I've ever seen. Would really love them to play RW. Don't know if they're known in Belgium but I can dream. Also holding out for Royal Blood, Pretty Reckless, Bad Religion and Chrvches but even just 1 would be nice. Hoping they announce some new names today.

We'd better get an announcement, not really fussed on who, one of a few decent little bands between Royal Blood, Circa Waves or Skaters would be nice.

Frank Turner would be my main hope that's realistic.

Wouldn't mind Lenny Kravitz before Arctic's as well. But not too fussed on that.

Think we'll get Paolo Nutini and maybe Lily Allen.

A list of names I personally think are realistic guesses for the next announcement (all names that'd suit RW and that haven't got Belgian dates between May and August yet, not including subs):

Paolo Nutini, Chvrches, Deftones, Blaudzun, Selah Sue, Lykke Li, School Is Cool, Royal Blood, The Pretty Reckless, Wild Beasts, The War On Drugs, Chromeo, Portugal The Man, The Kooks, Lily Allen, Flogging Molly, Bombay Bicycle Club, Belle & Sebastian, ...