Rock Werchter 2014

Guest Dead throne

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said here a couple of days ago that according to a rumour, Pearl Jam would announce their full tour halfway December. The guy who started that rumour also said that the Dutch PJ date would be at Ziggo Dome. Now the Ziggo Dome twitter account says that a big concert will be announced next week. 1+1=2?

The National announcing dates all around Rock Werchter in Europe. Would be a nice repeat. Supporting Neil Young the week after, at Hyde Park, so could play the same day if he headlined.

Not listened to much Neil Young at all, but I'd take him instead of Linkin Park (that seems to be my view on every possible headliner).

I think it's more to do with NIN playing an arena show in belguim a month before werchter which will probably rule them out. Although saying that I think the national played an arena show a month or so before werchter this year.

NIN don't have a Spanish date on there tour, so perhaps that's why they are doing the festival show.

With the whole Travis can't fly thing are they not more likely to want to book as many summer appearances as possible to make the boat trip worthwhile? They could be doing a Green Day and playing Europe all summer long and ending the tour at Reading. That said, they didn't play very high last time.

The National announcing dates all around Rock Werchter in Europe. Would be a nice repeat. Supporting Neil Young the week after, at Hyde Park, so could play the same day if he headlined.

Not listened to much Neil Young at all, but I'd take him instead of Linkin Park (that seems to be my view on every possible headliner).