band withdrawals

Guest ramragon

Looking at the line up on the official page it seems like there have been a few withdrawals, the main stage only has 6 acts on friday and slamboree have disappeared. Chai wallahs looks light on friday especially compared to the saturday but not sure if anyones pulled out or if it was always that way.

Heres hoping they replace Slamboree if theyve dropped out, shame chic are playing the same day at wickerman !

Edited by ramragon

the 1975......was talking to someone linked to them who furrowed their brows when I mentioned them playing KC next weekend, which is not on their tour list either, when some other festys are. Not saying they've now got other priorities but it has got me wondering slightly, they are still on the line-up poster for Sunday though.

Rather ominously, the hotpots have made an announcement of "enjoy kendal calling next weekend" and stated that one of them is going as a punter !

Friday now appears to have a rather large hotpot shaped hole in it ! If by some chance they were gonna appear it wont be sat or sun looking at the card cos each day has 8 bands compared to fridays 6.

The only place I could see him playing is headliner or subheadliner though. Thought he was a cert after the Xmas show he did. I hope its not the hotpots who appear Friday afternoon at about 4pm, again, just in time to sing about chippy teas.

Time for a bbq me thinks !

Edited by ramragon