Secret set

Guest LOCHLAND5

Well the rumour mill is hot hot hot today , and you gotta remember that when you chuck a feather in the air round these parts by the time it hits the ground it's a chicken !

Secret set Sunday .......... The hotpots !!! ( what a sack of shit)

And it's the last year on the deer park For KC !

Bye bye kc!

The deer park fees getting silly ? Maybes by pulling out it'll give them an opportunity to find out how much they'll lose from not having the festival there. I'm sure they'll find somewhere just as suitable in the coming months.

As for the hotpots, no surprise

I heard that rumour 18 months ago (being from Barrow) but havent heard anything since. I dont think walney airfield would be a suitable place for it tbh, although surrounded by beaches and nice scenery the only way off walney island is one single carrageway bridge and with the island being less and a mile wide the infrastructure wouldnt be able to handle it. Although it would only take me 10 minutes to get home so thatd be great!