• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

Today I bring you Sunshine encaptured in a lovely vid. This guy Raul Midon I heard on radio last night saying the fact that he's gaining popularity because people can see what he does frustrates him, I'll let you guess why.

Morning all, well that was an amazing weekend......Brew at the Bog has got it right, good food/beer a gin bar and some great bands.

It stayed dry and sunny all friday and most of sat.... bit of drizzle and light r**n sat evening but no M*D.

its one i`ll try again

Next up Bearded Theory in a couple of weeks time.

:beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach:

Today I bring you Sunshine encaptured in a lovely vid. This guy Raul Midon I heard on radio last night saying the fact that he's gaining popularity because people can see what he does frustrates him, I'll let you guess why.

Afternoon all. I've been recreating the mountain in Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind, in the garage. That was easy. Now I'm picking up Mrs CJ, then I'll sort out the mountain back onto the new shelves. That's not so easy... all sunny here though :-)

Afternoon all. I've been recreating the mountain in Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind, in the garage. That was easy. Now I'm picking up Mrs CJ, then I'll sort out the mountain back onto the new shelves. That's not so easy... all sunny here though :-)

I've been in bed most of the day recovering from over indulgence and previous sleep deprivation. It's cloudy out there now. I still have shed loads of sorting for the wedding to do but feel a little queasy at the moment, so am putting it off.

NFR NFC

Yog, I (we) expect you to bring a picture of the wedding to the festival please, looking forward to seeing the outfits. And definitely need to by you a congratulatory pint at the festival.

I've spent the day moving chunks of tree from our sinful deforestation of our garden (only a couple of pine trees really). Movingthem and trying to find somewhere to store them is a bloody nightmare.

Edited by jeffie

Hello jeffie. I'll try to do that at some point but for the first week of the honeymoon I'm going to an isolated coastal cottage with no internet reception, no television etc. I do now have a modern fandangled mobile phone with internet access but I haven't got a clue how it all works. I can make a call and do a text message, but that's about it. I actually actively dislike the phone (her indoors bought it for me without consultation when I had to hand back in my works rudimentary phone when I got made redundant). I actually want one of them very basic phones with big massive buttons that are aimed at the OAP market. I happen to think they look great!