Efest meet up

Guest ramragon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er, you haven't invested in a Lochland size tent have you ?

I could be busy after all !

Might get a wee loan of the Lochside marquee. That way I could park my tent and car in it and keep everything dry. Plus have room for a bbq area etc !!

Allegations of it still being in the hills of Wickerman turned out to be false !

HeY wait till next year at wickerman im getting the porch and the carpets for that bad boy!

You guys are ace for saying you will erect my tent every year.

shame i will miss the meet looks like your gonna have a good turn out have a good one fellas!

try not to laugh to much at lippy in his wind up birds vest :haha:

I'll be the shy blonde female of indeterminate age with my middle aged hubbie in tow. I will probably just end up lurking as I do on this forum.

Did we not meet you back in 2012 outside the calling out tent when the wind up birds had played ? Feel free to say hello, if it's dry i'll be the one with the cute looking happy baby !

Did we not meet you back in 2012 outside the calling out tent when the wind up birds had played ? Feel free to say hello, if it's dry i'll be the one with the cute looking happy baby !

i actually stood next to you's in 2012 when wind-up birds were playing but didnt speak.

Yes I remember meeting ramragon in 2012, I think you had a your daughter with you then. Looking forward to meeting you again. We've still not finished packing and I have to work tomorrow but hoping to be on site by 4 or 5. Probably have some work calls while hubbie speeds down the m74/m6.

i actually stood next to you's in 2012 when wind-up birds were playing but didnt speak.

probably like me...godsmacked by their sheer awesomeness!

Right...just about to leave sunny Brum after getting absolutely no sleep whatsoever so if I'm an even more grumpy bastard more than normal thats my excuse.

Ladies and gennlemen...I shall see you's in the field shortly...safe journeys down guys

• 2 weeks later...