Efest meet up

Guest ramragon

I also seem to remember spending a few hours with you and Lochland on Thursday night at the bar where I did buy a round. I seem to remember you drinking wine !

now now lads no need to fall out over a pint, lets all just agree to buy whoever wins this years comp a pint each and leave it at that ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be around to meet up at some stage, but I'm crap with the faces/names thing. Met MickL at a gig last year and was 5 mins in before I realised who it was (soz Mick !). Thursday might be a problem as I could see us spending all day putting the tent up. It didn't look as big as that in the pictures !!

Have a great weekend, lets hope they've had Michael Fish doing the weather forecast

I`m in for Thursday but will need to bring the junior section as the mrs won`t be about till saturday. Is there a leashing area outside whatever tent we are meeting in ?

Think I have 1 or 2 debts to clear up so I will defo come along and have a swift pint or 2. There had been talk of a ( small ) meet at Wickerman last Thursday. I took a wander along and there were 100`s of folk jumping about so didn`t work out. There was only one bar / tent open on the whole site. Could the same happen at KC ?

I should be around to meet up at some stage, but I'm crap with the faces/names thing. Met MickL at a gig last year and was 5 mins in before I realised who it was (soz Mick !). Thursday might be a problem as I could see us spending all day putting the tent up. It didn't look as big as that in the pictures !!

Have a great weekend, lets hope they've had Michael Fish doing the weather forecast

I'll probably be wearing a WuB t-shirt on the Thursday...standing next to a confused looking Geordie fella.

Will be heading off tomorrow morning and that will be the end of my internet access. Did we confirm a time for the meet ?

I`m liking all this positive chat about wearing t-shirts. Have just looked at the BBC weather ( don`t do it ) and thinking 2 jumpers, hat, scarf, jacket.

Yes, without it having the little WUBs logo in the corner I wouldn't have dreamed of buying a yellow t shirt with camels on it !

A t-shirt about a song about something that happened at school...

Mines very tight as well...proper nipple action going on.

Edited by Flaminglippy

No times have been suggested yet.....anyone going to suggest one?

Still trying to suss out the time for Craig Charles ( see other thread ). I have even emailed KC but no word as yet.

I`m hoping to be over the border and on site by around 4/5pm. Sort out the erection ( Lippy started it with the nipple talk ) and should be good to go 7/8pm.

Any advance on 8pm ? As can`t see Craig Charles being on till after 9pm. Planning on heading straight round if anyone fancies doing that.

Still trying to suss out the time for Craig Charles ( see other thread ). I have even emailed KC but no word as yet.

I`m hoping to be over the border and on site by around 4/5pm. Sort out the erection ( Lippy started it with the nipple talk ) and should be good to go 7/8pm.

Any advance on 8pm ? As can`t see Craig Charles being on till after 9pm. Planning on heading straight round if anyone fancies doing that.

Honestly ill give you a hand getting sorted matey, i'm up for a few after that for sure

Er, you haven't invested in a Lochland size tent have you ?

I could be busy after all !

Might get a wee loan of the Lochside marquee. That way I could park my tent and car in it and keep everything dry. Plus have room for a bbq area etc !!

Allegations of it still being in the hills of Wickerman turned out to be false !

Since we are all going for nice yellows and pinks and with the sun just starting to peak through at 7.55pm I`ll go with my new light blue Kelburn Garden Party T Shirt.

Craig Charles is on at 9pm. We will be like a rainbow as we wander round for some funk :beach:

Will be good to meet you all, well apart from Ramra*

* That doesn`t sound right but you know what I mean. Have already had the pleasure of a beer with Ramra.