who makes your must see list ?

Guest ramragon

Who has everyone got pencilled down as their must see acts then ?

Just put my list together and its sad to say that theyre pretty much all from the main stage, gonna have to broaden my spectrum a bit ! Got public enemy on friday I am kloot and ash on saturday and sunday seems heavy with kodaline, johnny marr, seasick steve and primal scream. The only 2 that make my list from elsewhere are lightening seeds and 1975 depending on clashes.

Lots of headliners and main stage acts. Really like the line-up.

Gonna try the Glow Dance tent each night though I don't immediately recognise any of the artists. Will get some downloads going to give some insight I think.

I missed Public Service Broadcasting at Rock Ness so will try to see them at the Calling Out.

Chai Wallahs have the Dub Pistols and DJ Yoda. Have to look around to see which other acts might interest.

House Party have 808 state and Baggy Mondays. Probably lots of other good people in there too.

Really looking forward to it.

You should book him / her (Delete as appropriate) to open your new business if theyre that good, cant see them charging megabucks if theyre in the area. Think of the publicity now, gotta be better than some dodgy corrie has been who would probably turn up in the next batch of jimmy saville wannabes anyways !

Only must catch for me are Lightening Seeds and Basement Jaxx as i've seen most of the other top billed stuff. I will try and see Sons and Lovers and Flight of Arrows as i like the little i've seen of them.

Knowing very little about a vast majority of the other bands it'll be nice to be able to just relax a bit and hopefully happen across something i really like. Instead of the normal rush from stage to tents trying to catch everyone.

Friday - Hatcham Social, Public Enemy, Basement Jaxx

Saturday - The Tea Street Band, Dutch Uncles, British Sea Power

Sunday - Public Service Broadcasting, Primal Scream

Also hoping to catch some of I Am Kloot, The 1975 and Lucy Rose, clashes permitting.

Edited by Adeemo

gotta be public enemy like. they're only playing 3 dates in the UK this year apparently. not really sure what type of crowd to expect to be there.

know of a few people that have saw Public Broadcasting, and its sounds like something special. very visual so hopefully they have some big screens.

seasick steve always worth seeing. basement jaxx, primal scream, dub pistols... the list goes on, you cant fail!

Public Enemy are my main must see, found all my old albums and 12 inch singles when I was clearing the cupboard the other day, was well In to them as a teen but never had the chance to see them before. Hopefully they won't disappoint, do a greatest hits set please

I’ve spent all weekend decorating and took the opportunity to listen to some old Charlatans tracks. I’m looking forward to them now so I hope some of the comments on other threads are wrong. Also looking forward to Primal Scream, Ash, Johnny Marr and Basement Jaxx as I’ve not seen any of them before.

Pretty much anything and everything at the moment, hoping to see the biggies and then find some new bands too, we've vowed not to sit around the ladybird most of the weekend and the 10 year old has been fully informed of this, much to her dismay :girlumbrage:

Beans on Toast for me now. only heard one of his tracks before, but got 2 of his albums last week as i saw he was on at KC, and its very good. basic poetry / rapping / folk singing over a choppy acoustic guitar, but great lyrics (interesting, funny, relevant, random)... well recommended if no one has heard him before. think hes main stage on sunday