Vegan food stalls

Guest Porcelina

Hey all,

Fussy eater here who went vegan last year and I haven't been to a festival since. Can anybody remember if there are any regular vegan/veggie stalls around any area of the site at all?

I'm sure some of the stalls will have options, but I'm not planning on bringing too much food and I'd ideally rather not live off of chips and onion rings for five days if possible.

In 2011 I mostly lived off the jerk chicken stand which obviously I shan't be doing this year, so I'm on the lookout for any salad/pasta/falafel/mexican stalls of recommendation.

I'd guess the Greenfields is an obvious port of call to try.

Hey all,

Fussy eater here who went vegan last year and I haven't been to a festival since. Can anybody remember if there are any regular vegan/veggie stalls around any area of the site at all?

I'm sure some of the stalls will have options, but I'm not planning on bringing too much food and I'd ideally rather not live off of chips and onion rings for five days if possible.

In 2011 I mostly lived off the jerk chicken stand which obviously I shan't be doing this year, so I'm on the lookout for any salad/pasta/falafel/mexican stalls of recommendation.

I'd guess the Greenfields is an obvious port of call to try.

I am not even vegetation but the veggie food is so good I never eat meat at glasto. Manic organic is lovely and all the other places near there. I am pretty sure they are vegan too but might be wrong. In my opinion there is something for everyone and as such I have no doubt you will be fine finding vegan food. Leons is my other favourite which I think is near the Brothesr Cider bar.

The Park has a nice selection of vegan places. Their vegie breakfast is amazing. I'm not vegan, but I know that Glasto has some damn good stalls for vegan/vegetarian, In fact, on average i'd say the vegie food looks better than the meaty food. Judging by my friends sweet and sour 'chicken' in 2011 which looked like an alarming hybrid between pork and beef.

Definitely saw/ate at a vegan burger and falafel place in 2011!! and there were a few of the same stall "company" dotted about so im sure that you will find what you need!!! think they even had vegan mayo as well... glasto does please everyone!!

Definitely saw/ate at a vegan burger and falafel place in 2011!! and there were a few of the same stall "company" dotted about so im sure that you will find what you need!!! think they even had vegan mayo as well... glasto does please everyone!!