Glastonbeard!

Guest 4AssedMonkey

i was gonna grow a beard for Glastonbury - even started doing it like a month and a half ago so that it'd be nice and long - but then a month in i realised i just looked like a child with a bit of beard stuck on my face so i shaved it off. hopefully one day i will be able to grow a lovely beard and wear it with pride at Glastonbury

but yes, keep the beard!

So, I've not shaved for just over 3 weeks an was thinking about keeping the beard for the big G. Opinions of friends and family are mixed and I haven't considered the practicalities (washing, getting food in it etc.) so wanted some impartial opinions.

To assist, here's me and the clan: -

Photoon2013-06-16at15102_zpsd6d0d695.jpg

Thoughts people?

Edited by guypjfreak

Keep!

Will be my first year without one at Glasto but that's because my 9 month old grabs everything!! Had to clean shave a month after she was born

By the way the sun should get through that length but any longer will begin to block.

So, I've not shaved for just over 3 weeks an was thinking about keeping the beard for the big G. Opinions of friends and family are mixed and I haven't considered the practicalities (washing, getting food in it etc.) so wanted some impartial opinions.

To assist, here's me and the clan: -

Photoon2013-06-16at15102_zpsd6d0d695.jpg

Thoughts people?

Been growing a patchy effort myself over the past month. Shaved on the neck, but everything jawline and above kept intact. With the rate that my facial hair grows, I will look identical at both ends of the festival.

Back the Beard '13!