BEYONCE - CONFIRMED PREGNANCY?

Guest nippy43

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a few Steps songs in there ;)

Yeah I think Snow Patrol are out due to their only European appearance in Ireland

Are Arctic Moneys exclusive to Glasto?

Kasabian exclusive to Hard Rock Calling?

Mumfords doing other places too, plus they will be doing Gentlemen of the Road tour thingy

Gaga could be expensive but I doubt more than Beyonce

Florance would be cheaper

Just to name a few

Ok so I'm going to ignore orders and do my own setlist.

1) animal nitrate - suede

2) girls and boys - blur

3) the universal - blur

4) parklife - blur

5) common people - pulp

6) song 2 - blur

Thats enough pissing off Liam

7) just can't get enough - depeche mode

8) the hand that feeds - NIN

9) When doves cry - Prince

10) Here comes your man - pixies

11) Helicopter - Bloc Party

12) Don't you worry child - Swedish House Mafia

13) Maximal crazy - Tiesto

14) hysteria- Muse

15) Supremacy - Muse

16) Personal Jesus - Depeche mode.

The reaction to that would be priceless..

I just looked at what happened when Oasis cancelled and I dont think anyone really got their money back. V would have all the lose ends and loopholes closed up, especially after the Oasis thing. I think V will say sorry but they wont refund anything because the line up is subject to change, they even put it on some posters.

I dont think The Script are big enough for a bump up to headline. Yeah they are big and thats why I think they suit subbing. The Script could maybe headline 4Music but not Main. V have time to get someone in to replace Bey. If Bey pulled out a few days before then we could understand what they do and bum someone up, but they have time and money

A PDF covering Ticketmaster's Missed Event Policy is here - http://www.magroup-online.com/TMS/GB/EN/TMS_GB_en_TCs.pdf

Basically, they don't let you claim on "not enjoying" the event - which presumably would be what they would regard a headliner that you desperately wanted to see dropping out as.

And obviously different ticket providers will have different policies.

Edited by Bobinup

From V website

21) In the event of cancellation of the festival by Roseclaim Ltd, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only

So if its cancelled due to rain you could get a refund.

20) Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Roseclaim Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.

So you wouldnt get a refund just for acts dropping out

I don know what they would do if one day happens and one day is cancelled

The more you think about it, if she's pregnant, she won't be there.

All V Festival is to her is another date in her diary and another pay day - and money is not something she and Jay-Z are exactly short of!

I hope that her friend Mr Martin offers to step in and help out - but I just can't see this happening...

Basically nobody except 1D is as hyped as Beyoncé, so whoever V get is going to be a letdown in comparison.

(Barring Prince playing, and frankly I think that's about as likely as Michael Jackson).

Edited by Prat.