Who's decent who could be announced 2moro?

Guest Holmesylad28

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be the most funny sequence of posts Ive ever seen on efests.

Daft Punk are HUGE! Absolutely HUGE. They would either headline or at a push sub, MAIN stage. Nothing less, I don't even think they would headline second stage, last time they played a show in England they headlined Hyde Park.

She wouldn't be drinking either http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4920183/beyonce-champagne-party-for-tour-crew.html

Plus if you look at her tour, she performs nearly every night in different states - bit stupid if pregnant. She has only announced her european and north america dates so far, so has a lot more to do after.

Also you can't use photoshop on crowd photos...

Plus another thing, why would her pulling out delay an announcement that didn't even involve her?

If my reply is the reply you mean then no it was completely serious. I havent heard anything to do with Daft Funk or who ever they are lately :P

Yes it was very tounge in cheek, i dont see them soing any festivals this year.Coachella and Glasto would have been the two bigger names of the festival scene. If Daft Punk replaced Beyonce then it would be a huge pull for V which should hopefully shut some people up complaining.

But yeah, I wasnt serious at all. I know Daft Punk wouldnt take anything less than headlining and they do right, they have worked hard to get the reputation and image they have its not like they came through X Factor or anything

She wouldn't be drinking either http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4920183/beyonce-champagne-party-for-tour-crew.html

Plus if you look at her tour, she performs nearly every night in different states - bit stupid if pregnant. She has only announced her european and north america dates so far, so has a lot more to do after.

Also you can't use photoshop on crowd photos...

Plus another thing, why would her pulling out delay an announcement that didn't even involve her?

You are a cruel person but I wont get rid of my ticket, ill just see other people instead. Either way people wont be happy as some people dont think Beyonce is deserving of the headlining spot :S No idea why they think that though

Beyonce's tour doesn't end till August so I assume she would also have to cancel her tour of North America which would result in a lot of refunds and angry fans.

Personally I think the organisers of V Festival have been left without a confirmation by some of the bands/acts agents who have failed to get back to them. I also think the organisers of V Festival are struggling to book bands/acts for the 16th/17th August as a lot of them are booked for other festivals (Pink, Jake Bugg, Editors, David Guetta etc) hence them booking McFly.

However, it's not all doom and gloom unless Hearsay or Atomic Kitten are in the pipeline but the following bands are all free during the weekend of V Festival...

Peace, Theme Park, The Hives, Kasabian, Mumford & Sons, The Subways, Bombay Bicycle Club, The Black Keys, The Raconteurs, David Bowie, Arcade Fire, Fleetwood Mac, Daft Punk, The Kooks, Lana Del Ray, Madeon, Jurassic 5, Public Enemy, The Strokes, Florence & The Machine, Empire Of The Sun, Noah & The Whale, Bastille, Lucy Rose, Phoenix, The Tallest Man On Earth, The Heavy, Silversun Pickups, The Cure, New Order, The 1975, White Lies, Dizzy Rascal, Michael Kiwanuka, Chic.

There's probably a few others who are free and some of the above are unlikely but anything is possible!

Beyonce's tour doesn't end till August so I assume she would also have to cancel her tour of North America which would result in a lot of refunds and angry fans.

Personally I think the organisers of V Festival have been left without a confirmation by some of the bands/acts agents who have failed to get back to them. I also think the organisers of V Festival are struggling to book bands/acts for the 16th/17th August as a lot of them are booked for other festivals (Pink, Jake Bugg, Editors, David Guetta etc) hence them booking McFly.

However, it's not all doom and gloom unless Hearsay or Atomic Kitten are in the pipeline but the following bands are all free during the weekend of V Festival...

Peace, Theme Park, The Hives, Kasabian, Mumford & Sons, The Subways, Bombay Bicycle Club, The Black Keys, The Raconteurs, David Bowie, Arcade Fire, Fleetwood Mac, Daft Punk, The Kooks, Lana Del Ray, Madeon, Jurassic 5, Public Enemy, The Strokes, Florence & The Machine, Empire Of The Sun, Noah & The Whale, Bastille, Lucy Rose, Phoenix, The Tallest Man On Earth, The Heavy, Silversun Pickups, The Cure, New Order, The 1975, White Lies, Dizzy Rascal, Michael Kiwanuka, Chic.

There's probably a few others who are free and some of the above are unlikely but anything is possible!