Who's decent who could be announced 2moro?

Guest Holmesylad28

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they would book Rihanna as T in the Park has her Headlining. I could see them trying to get someone like Lady Gaga if beyonce went but I dont think Beyonce is pregnant. When does her tour finish? Beyonce is the main reason im going but we will see what the situation is.

I dont thik anyone else has said yet since this morning, so erm......Daft Punk are free that weekend ;)

I doubt they would book Rihanna as T in the Park has her Headlining. I could see them trying to get someone like Lady Gaga if beyonce went but I dont think Beyonce is pregnant. When does her tour finish? Beyonce is the main reason im going but we will see what the situation is.

I dont thik anyone else has said yet since this morning, so erm......Daft Punk are free that weekend ;)

If she cancelled V she would surely have to cancel them dates, im no expert on pregnancy but if she was bad enough to pull out on the 17th, she would want to pull out 12 days earlier. Where did the rumours of her being the person responsible for the V announcement not going ahead start?

If she cancelled V she would surely have to cancel them dates, im no expert on pregnancy but if she was bad enough to pull out on the 17th, she would want to pull out 12 days earlier. Where did the rumours of her being the person responsible for the V announcement not going ahead start?

I remember in 2002 Travis were headlining and pulled out a month before, they bumped up Chemical Brothers from 2nd stage headliner to main stage headliner and got Manics to headline second stage [who weren't already on the line up] Doubt Beady Eye are big enough to move to main this year tho, and Script below them.

They'd probably just try and get Snow Patrol in to headline!

I'd be absolutely stunned if Beyoncé, aka the most focused businesswoman in the music industry, was unprofessional enough to have got herself pregnant when embarking on a tour with 60+ dates. We'll just have to wait and see.

Beyonce is meant to be playing Made In America on Auguest 31st and 1st September so if she Cancelled V she would be showing alot then. Ive just searched round and it does look like she has a bit of a bump in some pictures but some are okay and she looks fine.

On the Snow Patrol convo, I think they arent big enough to fill in for Beyonce and are kind of too much like Kings of Leon and to have two similar headliners might not be a good idea this year as everyone expects Beyonce

I doubt she is pregnant. This week she performed in london, flew to New york in the morning to go to the fashion thing, flew back the next morning and then performed in Birmingham that night. If she was pregnant she wouldn't have bothered to go to New York as that would be too much stress for the baby.

Plus, was the V dates ever on her website anyway?!