Things i have taken to glasto and never used:

Guest bigtitt

I was one of many who camped at the bottom of pennards during the epic rain of 2005.

Two glasto virgins I met on a lift sharing website camped next to me.

As I finally got up at 10am on that Fri morning, floating in my tent on a blow up bed :-/ ........I noticed my new mates paperback novels floating around in the muddy water.

Not sure what they expected if they thought they were going to get a bit of reading in! :resent:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My advice to check the tent in advance having been ignored, my daughter phoned me up on Wed afternoon whilst I was still at home.... "Dad, where's the tent poles?"....errr..."in the garage where you left them" I replied. By the time I delivered them on Thursday there was nowhere nearby to pitch it, so it stayed in the bag....

I take a pack of nutrigrains and usually eat them. They're good for when back at camp feeling peckish and give a bit of slow release energy.