More resale

Guest manc1

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a notification about 5 minutes ago saying that the page had changed and when you click on it, it comes up with the generic 'this page is experiencing a high volume of traffic', also just had a notification that something's changed on the landing page. I wonder what's going on. :umbrage:

Still after a ticket for a friend so hope something's happening.

Edited by Cuban Pete

We got out tickets in the Wednesday flash sshhhh sale, a friend got theirs in the Tuedays, (I couldn't type my details in quick enough Tuesday)

That's all my lottery winning luck used up for the next 12 years I reckon.

Storm.

So pleased you finally has success! See you by the cider bus??

As far as memory serves me the seetickets page didn't change once all the tickets had gone as it already states sold out. Personally without the success on Wednesday I would be glued to my PC, phone and anything with internet to check until the 27th June! But that's just stubborn old me.

Happy festival all those who have tickets and I really feel for those who don't, I know you wont but try and have a good summer. x

I got a ticket in the very very brief resale on Wednesday for a friend (who also managed to register too in that tight window - don't feel angry though, he has been volunteering in remote Kenya all this time so couldn't register!) And I know people who got it Tuesday but that is it.

I'm really hoping I get another chance for a ticket. 3 out of 4 of us got tickets in October and have missed out on an extra 1 in all the resales. I'm so guilty I didn't get one for my friend, who works offshore. I missed the resales on Tuesday and Wednesday (by 15 minutes) due to being at work. Words can't express how annoyed and frustrated I was!

I think keeping up to date with twitter etc is definitely the way to go, but I don't have a fancy smart phone with internet. Pagechange apps are up and running on my internet browser though.

Fingers crossed for everyone who hasn't got yet! I think I must have hit refresh about 10,000 times in the last couple of weeks and entered every competition going. Not lost hope just yet! After nearly 1 year out the country I want my 8th Glastonbury to be a special one :)

I only saw Thursday pick up from London as that was the pick up point we wanted. Was worried they would sell out if I browsed through all the pick up points and can't get back in as all our reg numbers have been used.

There were Wednesday tickets available too, but no idea which ones.

Sh1t the bed, just got two for the only two of our party who didn't have tickets! Only question is, I bought them coaches from London, but he lives in London and she is in the west country. Will she have to come all the way to London and then get on the coach to get her ticket? He is the lead booker though, so according to the spiel that came up he gets given them on the coach. Is that right? Hope this works out as I couldn;t get hold of him so I just spent £520 of my own money!

Sh1t the bed, just got two for the only two of our party who didn't have tickets! Only question is, I bought them coaches from London, but he lives in London and she is in the west country. Will she have to come all the way to London and then get on the coach to get her ticket? He is the lead booker though, so according to the spiel that came up he gets given them on the coach. Is that right? Hope this works out as I couldn;t get hold of him so I just spent £520 of my own money!

Edited by 5co77ie

Got the final ticket for my group! I did a lap around the flat :) So happy! The last 2 weeks of hitting refresh and being glued to my laptop have paid off! I can start looking forward to the festival now. Hope everyone else looking for a ticket has realised they are on sale and has been successful. Seems to be quite a few available from different cities on different days.