More resale

Guest manc1

Got them after yesterdays disaster I'd nearly given up but I decided after trying for 6 months it would be mad to give up at this stage.

thanks to persistence and some amazing people here letting me know we are all sorted andgoing

to Glastonbury

And my arm is fine now...

Edited by harriet

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final 2 tickets for our group now acquired.

Thanks eFests and everyone for posting about the resale on here.

edit - posted this a little after I got them due to excited phone calling.

Edited by Arriente

Got them after yesterdays disaster I'd nearly given up but I decided after trying for 6 months it would be mad to give up at this stage.

thanks to persistence and some amazing people here letting me know we are all sorted and going to Glastonbury

thanks to persistence and some amazing people here letting me know we are all sorted and going to Glastonbury

To dixietheduck Just Wanna say a big thanks to you if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have got my ticket two hours ago picked the wrong link but nevermind can't complain got Wednesday and Thursday Massive thank you for sharing the link.

To dixietheduck Just Wanna say a big thanks to you if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have got my ticket two hours ago picked the wrong link but nevermind can't complain got Wednesday and Thursday Massive thank you for sharing the link.

Thanks to everyone for the replies to me getting tickets, I was actually ashamed of myself for the way I carried on yesterday, flooding this thread about me and posted an apology this morning.

I felt no-one would want to read my tale of woe and everyone was probably thinking what a whiner I was.

To see that people actually felt for me and that they are so pleased I finally got lucky is heart-warming.

The Glastonbury spirit is alive and well here

I am so excited, my children are in school at the moment and I can't wait to tell them they are going after telling them yesterday that I had failed.