Who do you think is left to be announced?

Guest DarthSaul

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True but I think female singers will be top of their list, with bands or pop groups lower. But yeah your fully right they are limited to money and schedule. I think a mix of the two things would get a new headliner if it was needed.

On a similar note, has there ever been any leaks saying how much headliners or sub acts got from V or similar tests. I know I read somewhere glasto doesn't really pay more than £250,000

True but I think female singers will be top of their list, with bands or pop groups lower. But yeah your fully right they are limited to money and schedule. I think a mix of the two things would get a new headliner if it was needed.

On a similar note, has there ever been any leaks saying how much headliners or sub acts got from V or similar tests. I know I read somewhere glasto doesn't really pay more than £250,000

I would have thought it will be televised, either live or in highlights afterwards. It would be foolish of V to get Beyonce and then not show it off. But there again its V we are talking about and so we cant rule out the fact they wont show it

I would have thought it will be televised, either live or in highlights afterwards. It would be foolish of V to get Beyonce and then not show it off. But there again its V we are talking about and so we cant rule out the fact they wont show it

The most I can find of archive TV footage of V on YouTube is about three editions of The Killers singing the same song, and an interview with Katy Perry. You can kind of see why it doesn't have the mainstream hype of Glasto/Radio 1's Big Weekend etc. when the TV coverage is like that.

And of course this year T4 is dead, so they probably won't even have presenters on site doing links, just an hour of highlights at 2am on the following Tuesday.

The most I can find of archive TV footage of V on YouTube is about three editions of The Killers singing the same song, and an interview with Katy Perry. You can kind of see why it doesn't have the mainstream hype of Glasto/Radio 1's Big Weekend etc. when the TV coverage is like that.

And of course this year T4 is dead, so they probably won't even have presenters on site doing links, just an hour of highlights at 2am on the following Tuesday.