Who do you think is left to be announced?

Guest DarthSaul

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see Jamie T or Paolo Nutini. Not sure of the likelihood of either but I don't see them being booked up elsewhere.

• 1 month later...

Although they are at alot of festivals, I would love to see Bastille, the 1975 and Imagine Dragons. Ben Howard is another guy I'd love to see but he cant play that weekend I remember reading somewhere he is elsewhere. Another good crowd engaging pop dance act like Tinie Tempah id love to see but I doubt that would be announced, I think only KISSbeach has him. I dont mind they if dont announce as many acts as other fests as long as there is someone half decent on each slot and not too many clashes for me I'll have a good time I hope

Yes they are at Reading & Leeds and also T in the Park on the lower lineup, so I'm hoping they would maybe think about doing V aswell. Tinie is a big name yeah but I dont know why more fests havent got him, I dont think i saw Kissbeach saying they had him as an exclusive

Niki & The Dove played both last year but it's extremely rare. Kasabian in 2004 and Evan Dando and GLC before then are other examples.

And I think it is either contractual or some kind of agreement, it's definitely planned that way rtaher than being coincidence. Feeder did an interview last year talking about festivals and they said bands "aren't allowed" to do both. Obviously that isn't strictly true due to Niki & the Dove but only a handful of bands doing it since V started shows it's a deliberate plan by both organisers.

I wonder if the bookers actually look on here to see what people want to see?