Who do you think is left to be announced?

Guest DarthSaul

I think Duke Dumont has a good chance of being announced, would be a good arena early slot.

T has had a mixed lineup in my opinion, I would have loved to see Bastille and Imagine Dragons and the 1975 but they are all at R&L so its unlikely we would get them. I wouldnt mind seeing Ke$ha she seems something abit different. I havent heard any of them 3 much but they arent my type of music really

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if TIm Minchin would come back, he is amazing and funny but he played before so I dont know V's policy on having a comedian two years running. He is touring with the Jesus Christ Superstar musical so he could maybe slip out for a weekend and come to V :-D

Oxygen have announced more of their line up and Im hoping we get one or two of the DJ's and acts they have. Example and Guetta i understand we wont get but Alesso, Otto Knows, Wretch 32, Duke Dumont and Nicky Romero would be great additions I think and theres defo space for some fairly big names on the lineup for the Arena, and all these fit in with that

Oxygen have announced more of their line up and Im hoping we get one or two of the DJ's and acts they have. Example and Guetta i understand we wont get but Alesso, Otto Knows, Wretch 32, Duke Dumont and Nicky Romero would be great additions I think and theres defo space for some fairly big names on the lineup for the Arena, and all these fit in with that

Yeah its such a pain that we cant get R&L bands and people, but at least we get a few bands I heard people on their forum saying they want :-D

I dont know if we would get example but I would love him to be there, headline arena is probably still available. I think we will get more pop acts just like T announced...which even I think is a bad idea and i like some pop acts.

On a similar note, The Script have just announced a tour date in my town, £35 per ticket and I dont know if i should go. Its on the 12th july so its before V but I dont know what to do. Alot of my mates are planning on going, im even buying a ticket for one of them as they are busy when they go on sale. Do you think the set list will be the same and the length of performance will be the same or not?

I did last years as a treat for leaving school, I expected the prices to be 10x more than they were, yeah they were expensive (2.30 bottle of coke although I'm not sure many people were sober)

I think I paid about 3.50 for a burger in a van near the arena, and that was really nice (even though it was 3.20 odd for chips)

Just seen that KISSbeach has been cancelled, any chance we would get some of them acts? Dizzee Rascal and Tinie Tempah were meant to headline and they could both easily pull in the crowds.

Also, we could get Nero to headline the Arena maybe. I know the Arena isnt big but still...good act :-D

Apart from Connor Maynard and K Koke I'd watch them all :-P maybe we would get Angel and lawson(who I've already seen) but I can't see us getting Tinie or Dizzee or Iggy Azalea because of R&L even though she's not big

Hurry up V and announce people. I'd prefer a few each week or two weeks like other festivals do but whatever they do its their choice. Has V officially sold out fully yet? There's usually a few coach and fest packages left yeah?

Just seen that KISSbeach has been cancelled, any chance we would get some of them acts? Dizzee Rascal and Tinie Tempah were meant to headline and they could both easily pull in the crowds.

Also, we could get Nero to headline the Arena maybe. I know the Arena isnt big but still...good act :-D

Apart from Connor Maynard and K Koke I'd watch them all :-P maybe we would get Angel and lawson(who I've already seen) but I can't see us getting Tinie or Dizzee or Iggy Azalea because of R&L even though she's not big

Hurry up V and announce people. I'd prefer a few each week or two weeks like other festivals do but whatever they do its their choice. Has V officially sold out fully yet? There's usually a few coach and fest packages left yeah?