Who do you think is left to be announced?

Guest DarthSaul

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I don't want them to be announced, is it highly likely The Wanted will be announced as they were apparently on the video but didnt get announced whenever more names are released.

Most people that are doing other festivals that I ( and my girlfriend and her friend that we are going with) want to see are at R&L like Jake Bugg, Chase and Status, Bastille, Wiley, Imgaine Dragons and The 1975. I cant think of many people that would be doing festivals that could/would do V.

I think The Arena needs another headliner but cant think who V could get...Any ideas?

Also anyone that can, fancy playing the hurt/heal game I set up for V, we only have a few people doing it atm. Other forums are more active that ours :-/

I think The Wanted will be on the next announcement unfortunately.

I think maybe McFly could be a possible alongside A*M*E, Tich, Union J, Sam and The Womp and maybe someone like Sean Paul?

I think they probably will get a DJ for the arena on the Beyonce night, I would say Avicii, but is he a bit of a big name for 2nd announcement?

I think maybe Janelle Monae (could collaborate with Fun.) or maybe even Kelly Rowland?

Edited by Pothuthic

All those sound possible and likely, though none of them sound good in my opinion :P

Avicii could be a good shout, but I think the arena headline will be someone already announced, possibly Dj Fresh

Kelly Rowland rings a bell as a rumour at some point, maybe last year? Think all in all those acts seem like the weak kind of announcement to expect minus avicii who wouldnt be so bad

I dont think DJ Fresh would headline the arena, good act just not big enough I think. Avicii would be a bigger name, enough to headline the Arena. He has no tour date for that weekend and has Creamfields the week after so it could be a good shout maybe? Same as Sebastian Ingrosso and Steve Angello, are they all too big to be a second announcement.

How about Nina Nesbitt for a lower down slot somewhere, maybe Undercover stage or early slot on 4Music? Listened to her early and she could work at V

True True, I have been watching different people on youtube and as good as DJ fresh is i think other acts would suit headline better. Basement jaxx announced they are headlining one day, so why wouldnt DJ Fresh announce it aswell?

Plus DJ Fresh was low down the order for the arena when he was moved up (judging from clashfinder, I dont know if it was fully right)

Edited by daniel.k

I think if DJ Fresh headlines a stage I'll see Beyonce, but id go see him if there was nothing else on :-P

Looking at the current Line up again, I think it has to be a new announcment to head the Arena. Labrinth is the only person I could see being alble to do it but I think he will be high on 4music or mid on main

All those sound possible and likely, though none of them sound good in my opinion :P

Avicii could be a good shout, but I think the arena headline will be someone already announced, possibly Dj Fresh

Kelly Rowland rings a bell as a rumour at some point, maybe last year? Think all in all those acts seem like the weak kind of announcement to expect minus avicii who wouldnt be so bad

I cant see anyone from the current line up headlining the Arena, and V wouldnt let us down with a small headliner wuould they?

Avicii and Ingrosso and Angello are all free and need to be in England around that time for Creamfields. Axwell is also free so far, so each Swedish house mafia DJ is free, they would be big pulls for V

Always hope :P

As I said, I can only imagine it being Rudimental, they had Nero headlining last year against Killers, LMFAO.

I would like any of those (excuse my musical ignorance, but is Steve Angello the one who did the song with Kelly Rowland? Or was it Show Me Love with Robyn?)