Phone charger advice

Guest 1waveydavey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been brought a power money extreme.....have charged my iphone from flat for the past 5 nights and its only just nearly empty! haven't even used the solar panels to top it up either.

Ok it aren't cheap but its long enough to last Glastonbury.........

Found this charger on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-30000mAh-Backup-External-Battery-Power-Bank-Charger-for-Cell-Phone-/400464165956?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Batteries&var=&hash=item5d3d863c44

Claims 30000mAH, so in theory should charge a typical smart phone about 20 times.

Worth a go for les than £16 delivered. Delivery time to UK is quoted as 10-30 days

I take my trusty Nokia 3110 - ample battery if you turn it off at night. I've also just picked up the Orange pay as you go Sim for £10, 100 free texts and minutes.

Even if my iPhone had battery to last the weekend, I wouldn't bring it. It's nice to have a break from the monotiny of social media/emails, and that 8am text from your boss who has forgotten you're on holiday.....

Yes same here. I had mine for a pound plus 10 top up. I still have iPhone 3GS so can swap sims to. And hey you can still post to twitter and Facebook by text you know I it means so much to you. I take a radio to keep in touch with news and worthy fm of course.

Yes same here. I had mine for a pound plus 10 top up. I still have iPhone 3GS so can swap sims to. And hey you can still post to twitter and Facebook by text you know I it means so much to you. I take a radio to keep in touch with news and worthy fm of course.