2013 line-up

Guest insideaway

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullet need to stay the hell away, I just don't rate them.

Reading had them 4th down this year, Download had them subbing the year before, yes it was a weak year but its too high IMO and their Reading placing confirms it.

Id put Bullet third down.

Id also keep Alter Bridge as 3rd on main. They haven't gotten any bigger. Good news they're playing though.

Wonder what slot Stone Sour are getting?

I think we may have Alter Bridge, Bullet and Stone Sour all as subs then... Don't see Alter Bridge headlining second again... I know last time they did it was a tent but just don't see it happening again... if they did it would be closing the weekend. Plus they did their arena tour and it seems Copping will let anyone who has headlined an arena sub the festival (atlhough from what I heard AB's arena tour sold alot better than Bullet's but I don't know I wasn't there). Bullet won't drop down from sub (despite the fact I think they arent big enough... I mean their arena tour was a joke) and they wont headline second again so soon. Stone Sour could possibly be third from top but with having co headlined an arena tour with Avenged (who subbed Download) I'm not so sure... and again they won't headline second again so soon. Pretty weak set of sub headliners if it happens.

Edited by SOAD

I think we may have Alter Bridge, Bullet and Stone Sour all as subs then... Don't see Alter Bridge headlining second again... I know last time they did it was a tent but just don't see it happening again... if they did it would be closing the weekend. Plus they did their arena tour and it seems Copping will let anyone who has headlined an arena sub the festival (atlhough from what I heard AB's arena tour sold alot better than Bullet's but I don't know I wasn't there). Bullet won't drop down from sub (despite the fact I think they arent big enough... I mean their arena tour was a joke) and they wont headline second again so soon. Stone Sour could possibly be third from top but with having co headlined an arena tour with Avenged (who subbed Download) I'm not so sure... and again they won't headline second again so soon. Pretty weak set of sub headliners if it happens.

@academicPistol, have you head Munky from KoRns new side project band? called 'Fear and the Nervous system'? its a band made up of other band members including Munky from KoRn with Steve Krolikowski from Repeater singin, its Alt Metal so you might like it, as it reminds me of tool (would be killer if it had maynards vocals on it!!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrhD9lHIWnA

I think Bullet could headline second again up against Maiden or Rammstein, it will have been 3 years since they did it, bands like Motley Crue do this, I hope Motley are back this year and on main.

Bullet are no where near headliner level and never will be but Andy seems on a mission to get them there.

That looks good to me... again not the strongest subs ever but they fit really well with the headliners imo... Deftones into Slipknot would be incredible and makes even more sense after Knotfest... plus with the strong headliners I would say it's a very strong start to the lineup

PS I would frikkin love that lineup... five bands I really love live.