2013 line-up

Guest insideaway

that doesn't fit the facts of everything he'd said. He said ages ago that he'd booked all three headliners, and there's not a chance in hell that the convo he had with Vodaphone was back before he'd said he'd booked all three headliners.

Does not compute.

There's a bunch of porkies within all of AC's words about next year. The only thing which isn't clear is which are the porkies and which are not - if that part were to become clear then why the porkies were told is likely to become clear too.

Or we can just wait to see who Soni announce. laugh.png

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not being funny but if bullet stay away at least next year then come back after a possible arena tour of sorts, then they most likely will be pushed up to headliners i guess by AC.

they've posted a new track which is most likely off their new album and tbh it sounds a lot better than their last album in my opinion, and maybe a move away from the mainstream again (possibly because of the influence from axewound)

opinions on it?

I think it's a definite move in the same direction as Fever was, straight into the metal mainstream. Which is fine for them, and it'll probably make them into a bigger band. Very polished and commercial. I expect we'll see them next year coming back to Headline Download.

That said, I personally don't like it and think it sounds trash. But I never really liked bullet that much anyway, so does't bother me.

James Oakley@james_oakley

@Maverick_AC @bfmvofficial Does this mean we are getting them for@DownloadFest I'm sure Bullet are due back to Mighty Donnington#DL2013?

Andy Copping@Maverick_AC

@james_oakley @bfmvofficial @DownloadFest No

So no Bullet in 2013, but can we really believe Mr. Copping about anything anymore?!

Edited by AR93

I can honestly never see Bullet being a strong headliner... they're terrible live and they really dont feel like they have gotten a huge amount bigger than how big they were in 2006... Reading seem to see that also as they only put them one slot higher this year from 2006... that is hardly the sort of step up a headliner of a major festival should make in 6 years.

I can honestly never see Bullet being a strong headliner... they're terrible live and they really dont feel like they have gotten a huge amount bigger than how big they were in 2006... Reading seem to see that also as they only put them one slot higher this year from 2006... that is hardly the sort of step up a headliner of a major festival should make in 6 years.

thing why bullet only played 4th, they had no new material it was just a pay day in a sense cause they had toured the album last year so they didn't really warrant a move up. besides there's always going to be other bands jumping above the likes of bullet as they are way more popular for the target audience of R&L.

as for that picture... didn't know there was a band called mas.... ph34r.gif

tongue.png

alsooo didn't realise the background looked that bad wink.png

Edited by jump

James Oakley ‏@james_oakley

@Maverick_AC @bfmvofficial Does this mean we are getting them for@DownloadFest I'm sure Bullet are due back to Mighty Donnington#DL2013?

Andy Copping ‏@Maverick_AC

@james_oakley @bfmvofficial @DownloadFest No

So no Bullet in 2013, but can we really believe Mr. Copping about anything anymore?!