2013 line-up

Guest insideaway

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna lie it made my day yesterday finding that out! The queue is always bad there I don't think there was a time when I got served straight away and I must've gone 10 times over the weekend. It was always worth the wait though.

I queued several times but then another band came on that I didn't want to miss so I gave up, wasn't til the last day I put up with the queue and stayed in it... And was then gutted that I was only finding out about it then! Thats grub sorted then... Should be able to place orders in the morning and have a collection time arranged :)

Can't believe we have gone off on a tangent about Uncle Gio's Calzones... Mind you there isn't exactly much else exciting happening on these forums at the moment so might as well :)

Luckily in '11 it was the first place I went for food as it wasn't very busy and since then I've not eaten anywhere else at Download I wish I could order them to my house! That would be brilliant ring them and be like "I'll be there in half hour get me a breakfast calzone ready!"

Hahaha yeah but you have a good point it is awfully quiet, what was your favourite?