NEXT GEN CONSOLES

The Nal

I'm more excited about the master chief collection tbh.

This. I have loved playing Halo 4 this year. Special Ops are the shit, it's just a shame more of them aren't up at the same time. I think i'm Level 37 on Halo now, which for me on a multiplayer shooter is by far the highest I've ever been.

I think it's quite sad, and whether it looks bad on me I don't know, that I'm going to get an Xbox One for the new GTA V, The Master Chief Collection, and Far Cry 4.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some places do launch deals giving you £15 or so off to the new one if you trade the last one in. I never buy them until the price of the new one drops to below £20 though, and I don't get them every year, so I've never done it myself, just spoken to friends who do.

Yeah! I normally wait for price drops but if I can get say 15 quid off and get it earlier. I'd see that as worth getting it at release. Especially as I'll never likely go back to that FIFA game again :P

I wish you could carry your carear mode over and just get updated kits etc./youth players instead of starting again :P

Lots of people I know are playing FIFA world on the pc, apparently (as I haven't tried it myself yet) it is really impressive for a free to play game.

I forgot all about it, done f2p can be ok but I'd rather buy outright and know I have access to everything :P

Will give it a go this week though!

That's the US lineup. The EU lineup will be different

EDIT... here's the EU lineup. Not too dissimilar

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/07/30/new-ps-plus-august-road-taken-crysis-3-fez/

Edited by windy_miller

This. I have loved playing Halo 4 this year. Special Ops are the shit, it's just a shame more of them aren't up at the same time. I think i'm Level 37 on Halo now, which for me on a multiplayer shooter is by far the highest I've ever been.

I think it's quite sad, and whether it looks bad on me I don't know, that I'm going to get an Xbox One for the new GTA V, The Master Chief Collection, and Far Cry 4.

not sad in the slightest. all of those are going to be day one buys for me, unless horrific reviews change my mind, which I doubt, as most are just remakes/remasters.

Finished Dead Space 3 - gameplay solid, story is getting a little messy though and it looks like the series is set to continue.

Finished Call of Duty:Ghosts - quite liked it, same all stuff really though, the space bits were cool. Haven't played much online, I'm not really into online play.

Edited by III

White Xbox One!

www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/white-xbox-one-set-for-october-launch-says-one-retailer-1260177

Seems like it will be the kinect less one to, if I got one though I'd think I'd want Kinect now with all the hype ...even if I couldn't use it much currently in my bedroom :P

I wonder if one of you kind folks know the answer to this.

As you are aware, I'm thinking of getting a Vita. I've decided I want an OLED one and over the last year that I have been a member to PSPLUS I've basically horded up all the Vita games that were on offer, so I'd have a library of games ready from the get go.

I'm going to go for a wifi only model but I was wondering, do you need to be logged into psn to play downloaded games? I guess not but I had a weird thing with my PS4 telling me it couldn't connect and therefore couldn't verify my licence for the games I've downloaded on that system. It wouldn't let me play them until I sorted the wifi signal out. Just wondering what the deal with Vita is. My guess is once you've downloaded a game you are free to play it at your will but thought I best check.

I very much doubt you will have to be online with a vita. The whole point is that its a mobile device, making it that way would render it absolutely useless for its primary purpose - gaming on the move.

Sorry I cant officially confirm or deny that, as I dont own one. But that would be totally counter to its appeal.

Haha did they do all that on the remake? Did they rerecord the voice cast like MGS did for twin snakes?

Also, I'm interested in Black Flag, anybody played it? I've read good reviews but I've been put off AC because of III and how badly they messed up Desmond's story arc (yes I cared about that bit of the game, it was interesting)

They re-recorded the voice for the Gamecube Resident Evil which this is a HD remake of.

Will be buying it.

PS4 sale started on PSN today, some prices are a absolute joke. Some are ok, might pick up MGS GZ for £12.

Also whilst im here EA have confirmed all 20 prem grounds in FIFA 15, saw the video. Awesome news.

They re-recorded the voice for the Gamecube Resident Evil which this is a HD remake of.

Will be buying it.

PS4 sale started on PSN today, some prices are a absolute joke. Some are ok, might pick up MGS GZ for £12.

Also whilst im here EA have confirmed all 20 prem grounds in FIFA 15, saw the video. Awesome news.

Thought so since MGS did the same thing. Yeah I'm gonna get that since I never actually finished RE1.

MGSV for 12 quid is good. Just to keep you all updated I've played in for 3.5 hours so far. Got an S rank last night on one of the side missions.