T in the Park 2013

Guest Chiefski

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 19, and I think the line up is lacking something. There are a fair few good acts in there, but very few with serious wow factor. Maybe Kraftwerk, Snoop Dogg, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, My Bloody Valentine and Rihanna.

Too many acts pushed up beyond their capabilities or draw - Beady Eye and Alt-J spring to mind.

However, as others have said, I'm sure I will have a great time anyway. I can pick out the acts I enjoy, have a couple of pints in the T break tent between them or chat with the group of about 15 we have going. I will definitely be more wary when buying a ticket for next year, as I feel a tad ripped off at the moment.

As I've said quite a bit since the lineup was complete, I was a bit disappointed when the lineup was first announced, and I still think barring the killers, there is a bit of the wow factor missing.

BUT, I've used the last 3 months to have a proper listen to acts that I was unaware of before, and I now can't wait. Acts like Imagine Dragons, Kodaline, Frank Turner, Propellers, Lewis Watson and Bastille are allon my list of must see's, and I'm looking forward to Mumford and Sonds now after after actually listening to them rather than judging them on what I THOUGHT they were like. Also looking forward to the Fratellis, Stereophonics, Killers, OCS, Travis, The View, and the Courteeners, even although I've seen them all before. So all in all, I feel I'll get my moneys worth and have a cracking weekend.

Lol mediocre....? Thesaurus....? Lmao. How rude. Jst admit It Yous must be past It. Think ya know It all, festivals Have moved on a bit an yer dummies oot The pram. Folk come here lookin for current info on The upcoming event an Get mostly negative chat an Shit about nxt year. Lol!

So would I, as I've never actually watched them. Snore Patrol by name but by focals they've got to be better than this depressing bunch of losers playing Glastonbury just now. I thought the Arctics lacked charisma but they look positively bubbly in comparison. I just don't get the appeal and I'm trying, I really am.

With credit to Snow Patrol, what they lack in generally being anything special, they can turn on a 'headline' type show, I'm not a fan but thought they give it a fair whack based on what I saw from them last year. This however lacks that extra something, im sure they mean well, and the crowd probably reflect that, but it needs something to stand out, hell even a cover or something.

Lol mediocre....? Thesaurus....? Lmao. How rude. Jst admit It Yous must be past It. Think ya know It all, festivals Have moved on a bit an yer dummies oot The pram. Folk come here lookin for current info on The upcoming event an Get mostly negative chat an Shit about nxt year. Lol!