House Music

bamber

If you are ever lucky enough to be in a room where this one comes on, loud, then you will dance, so hard, you will "see" your soul, and you will bond, profoundly, with everyone in the vicinity.

Edited by bamber

About this time of year, the long days set in, I find myself staying up late and fantasising about the festival. It is a good time of year.

Imagine stumbling into a tent, in a field, in Somerset, in late June, and hearing this?

Sick from the Excitement.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone got any recommendations for house acts/djs on this year's lineup? I never seem to stumble on much house at Glastonbury, would love to find some. Tried getting into Soul Summit in NYC downlow last year but alas the queue was so huge we gave up and went elsewhere.

Edited by Cream Soda

13 hours ago, Cream Soda said:

Anyone got any recommendations for house acts/djs on this year's lineup? I never seem to stumble on much house at Glastonbury, would love to find some. Tried getting into Soul Summit in NYC downlow last year but alas the queue was so huge we gave up and went elsewhere.

It is NYCD (and there sporadically) I'm afraid, plus some A.M. random very late night Illuminati, on a good day, if you're lucky.

18 hours ago, Cream Soda said:

K Klass Sunday @ The Glade

10 hours ago, bamber said:

It is NYCD (and there sporadically) I'm afraid, plus some A.M. random very late night Illuminati, on a good day, if you're lucky.

Shame its mostly in one of the venues that is most difficult to get into! I do wonder why there isn't more elsewhere, I'm sure it would go down well.

11 hours ago, bamber said:

Really? I thought there would be more than that.  I’m totally out of the loop with  which DJs play what these days (and probably never had a very strong idea about what subgenre I was dancing to back in the day) but I was expecting there to be more house! 
I think I’m looking for tech house / deep house / electro type stuff..  any suggestions? 

On 6/7/2023 at 12:51 PM, Cream Soda said:

Glitterbox takeover Greenpeace on Friday night, more techier- Defected on Sunday lonely hearts for Sam devine/monki/mele 

(saw this today in work but didn't have the log in) 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...