• Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetime

• mrtourette

• Mouseboy11

• the wonderwhy

Yup, I imagine R&L to get them unless they do hold off and get exclusive 2014? But the band already said as I said ages ago, 2013 would be loads of fests.

I don't think Download, I don't think Simon looked as comfortable up there as he would on a R&L stage.

IOW beings they subbed it this year could get them on headline 14, r&l the following but they'd need to do pretty much the UK tour T and R&L sub, head out on their europe thing etc with no UK shows between end of next and 14, then T and R&L, not sure it'd fit?

Who fancies the bet that after all this, Biffy don't actually do R&L in 13 and wait till 14 to headline?

That arena tour is huge, I'm not sure it warrants even returning for a sub slot, people how a show they can get to and at that price, it's decent for a arena band with a big ish back catalogue now. I think they'll still sub T probably - but that's based on a 10th anniversary show there?, if that isn't right, I'm not so sure on that.

Little bit confused... basically I think they will def play Reading this year... probably sub headline (but still think small chance of headline)... then next year will headline another fest (if they headline Reading maybe they will do their own big show)... then take a year off... if they dont headline Reading this year I think they will in 2015 or 2016 after the year off and releasing a new album (or possibly as the lead up to a new album).. I do think they will have to headline one major this tour... After this size tour (if it sells out) Biffy are easily headline status and I think if Reading struggles with headliners this year then they would make a lot of sense as a headliner...

Sorry bud, similar to what I mean't. Pretty much, could sub this year, headline say IOW next year or do own big show and then 2015 head R&L, I dunno if they'll have another album out by then though, this is a double one, I guess if 15 it's possible. I reckon headline is gone though, an 11 date arena tour with 7 of them I think in England, they might even add another o2 if it just sells really quick.

I've been thinking this for ages. They're not gonna headline this year, and would make sense as an exclusive headliner next year. Plur R&L has a habit of getting bands a year later than everywhere else. With so many options for subs this year (eg. Mumfords, Bloc, QOTSA, Jack White, Prodigy, Soundgarden) I can't see that R&L will be desperate to get them as a sub.

I have a feeling rather than add more dates they much just do a couple more shows at the end of the year... yknow maybe a London, Manchester and Glasgow. Always depends how it sells obviously. I really dont think they are gonna leave out Reading but it would sort of make sense to sub headline Glasto... get all the TV exposure from that huge slot and then close out the tour by headlining Reading in 2014. Don't think will happen but makes sense if they aren't going to headline this year.