Offical Free Beer and Burger Each Day at R/;

Guest PurpleFire

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting brown sauce or any sauce for that matter is going to be a logistical nightmare. Unless they're providing galleons of it, then it's going to be gone by nine in the morning if thousands of customers are buying them. The dilemna is do you go extra early for the burger knowing you'll get sauce, camping by the van if necessary, or wait until you're actually hungry but risk a bland burger.

Another option is becoming accustomed to a slightly less popular sauce, like tartar sauce or milk, in order to guarentee me some substance.

Anyone would think I'm just procrastinating to avoid doing my English Coursework, but this is a big issue for me.

Off topic but that reminds me of a very stupid article I once read in the Daily Mail, the "journalist" spends the afternoon in a muder victims home town and spends the entire article writing about herself one part to this day I have never understood is "I ask for a veggie burger and it comes without the burger – and without the bun!" what the fuck is a burger that has no bun or burger? I've emailed asking he what she was on about but I never got a reply back.

http://www.dailymail...ce-website.html

Another option is becoming accustomed to a slightly less popular sauce, like tartar sauce or milk, in order to guarentee me some substance.

Anyone would think I'm just procrastinating to avoid doing my English Coursework, but this is a big issue for me.