jakwob

jacques lu cont

friendly fires

dave clarke

claude von stroke

bastille

annie mac

animal farm

Going by the poster I'd assume Ed Sheeran/Justice/Friendly Fires are all subbing, The View possibly being on at the same time as Deadmau5, leaving room still for two tent headliners assuming none of the acts listed are doing so

Really happy The Rapture are playing and I always enjoy Mylo. Tim Minchin is a good booking as well.

Really hoping that Justice are subbing on the Main stage, would've prefered them in a tent but a Justice/Deadmau5 double sounds amazing. The only issue i'd have would be Justice's live show will be lost if they're playing in daylight.

Worst Friday line up ever? Looks like a bed wetters extravaganza with Ed Sheeran, Noah and Whale, the Mystery Jets and Mumford and Sons.

Special guests The View? :sarcastic:

Pity Death in Vegas aren't on Saturday, as I would have been tempted by a day ticket to see them and Justice.

Worst Friday line up ever? Looks like a bed wetters extravaganza with Ed Sheeran, Noah and Whale, the Mystery Jets and Mumford and Sons.

Special guests The View? :sarcastic:

Pity Death in Vegas aren't on Saturday, as I would have been tempted by a day ticket to see them and Justice.

i am SO excited about tim minchin!

wee bit concerned about justice and deadmau5 both being on the saturday. i really hope they're not clashing. justice subbing the main stage would make more sense because i imagine a lot of people will want to see both acts. i'm hoping ed sheeran, justice and friendly fires will all be subbing the main stage so that would mean we still have the goldenvoice headliners to be announced. the line up is really lacking big dance acts at the moment

Edited by _rachelbon