• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to hear :). i'm liking the sound of this festival more and more

• The All-American Rejects

• Rise Against

• Blink-182

• Skrillex (seen elbow before... then again elbow are amazing)

• !!!!The Cure!!!!

• Justice

Mastadon

T

he temper trap

• deadmou5

Noah & the whale

• My morning jacket (just because of american dad)

• wolfmother

• Ben Howard

• Mumford and sons

• THE XX

• editors

• chase and status

• The vaccines

• Ed sheeran

• Noel Gallaher

• Florence

Snow Patrol

Chilles

any change to get the Black Keys on the 3rd stage now that they are announced for Reading? or is it impossible to get then in any other way than in the Main Stage?

... on the other side we have Garbage on the 3rd Stage and in my point of view they can easily headline a festival (ex: BBK Live this year...)

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me out with how the food tickets work at rock w? like how many should i need for full ticket and is it more than one ticket for certain things etc?

Thanks!

Edited by MattP06

any change to get the Black Keys on the 3rd stage now that they are announced for Reading? or is it impossible to get then in any other way than in the Main Stage?

... on the other side we have Garbage on the 3rd Stage and in my point of view they can easily headline a festival (ex: BBK Live this year...)

Hi everyone

Just a quick question please as it's the first year I'll be going to Werchter.

We are planning on getting an XL camping ticket so we can get down there early. We are taking the Eurostar and for one reason or another, we can't get to Brussels until 6pm. Are we still going to be able to get to Leuven and then get the shuttle bus over from there or will it be too late??

Thanks for your help.

Hi everyone

Just a quick question please as it's the first year I'll be going to Werchter.

We are planning on getting an XL camping ticket so we can get down there early. We are taking the Eurostar and for one reason or another, we can't get to Brussels until 6pm. Are we still going to be able to get to Leuven and then get the shuttle bus over from there or will it be too late??

Thanks for your help.

yeah that wont be a problem.

The eurostar stops at the train station where you get the train to leuven which is only about 20mins away, theres loads of screens to show you where the leuven train is.

and the shuttle buses will be running pretty late, so early evening will be no problem.

I think it's a great line up so far and looking forward to seeing (baring clashes)

The Maccabees

Blink 182

Garbage

Selah Sue

Elbow

Kooks

The Cure

Miles Kane

Katzenjammer

Temper Trap

Beirut

Jack White

Pearl Jam

Black Box Revelation

Noah and the Whale

My morning Jacket

Incubus

Wolfmother

Kasabian

Mumford and Sons

Editors

The xx

The Vaccines

Noel Gallagher

Florence and the Machine

Snow Patrol

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Keeping with the tradition all names in bold are must sees. Slightly excited to say the least and still more to be added. The 3rd stage looks to be taking decent shape.

Anyone wondering what to drink there's a range of fruit beers, normally kriek and one beginning with t and the main largers are Stella Maes and my personal fav Jupiler (why they don't sell it in the UK I don't know).

I always try to stack up on alcohol intake outside of the festival venue in the bars along the main road as there's more choice and it's cheaper then I make my way into the festival ground to see the acts.

Brought my tickets yesterday and can't wait.

Easy to guess my age from this...

All-American Rejects

The Maccabees

Selah Sue

Blink-182

Elbow

The Kooks

Justice

Miles Kane

Katzenjammer

Temper Trap

Jack White

Pearl Jam

James Vincent McMorrow

Noah and the Whale

Wolfmother

Kasabian

Mumford & Sons

Ben Howard

Editors

Chase and Status

The Vaccines

Ed Sheeran

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

James Morrison

Milow

Snow Patrol

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Please, please, please announce somebody I love on the Friday.

Kasabian purely not in bold as they will have a longer (and therefore better) slot at Leeds!

Edited by youngthegiantplease

yes most things are more than one ticket, I think a beer wwa 1 and a half if my memory serves me correctly. All depends how much you drink and eat in how much you need. YOu will only use them in the arena, I usually buy a few days worth and then just as I need them on the last day as you dont want to be left loads by sunday ngiht as you cant exchange them back.