Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted not to be going this year, saving for a house so sacrifices have to be made! Everyone going have a mint time, thos of you going for the first time, you'll have a mint time and dont worry about owt, its really friendly and eveyone on the campsite is spot on.

Have a litre or two Hienikens for me!

Alreet benicassim folks. Am heading out with a friend of mine on Thurs, but hoping it's a friendly atmos to meet people when we're there. What do people reckon is the best camping area to pitch up at?

Hey all... So, I'm arriving in Valencia on Wedneday night at 21:45 from Stansted. Is anyone else? I'd love to get in to the festival later that night, but by the looks of things the wristband exchange closes at 23:00 which I guess would be pretty tight. Is this pretty regimented, or is there a chance I could get in anyway??

My back up plan is to stay over in Valencia on Wednesday night and I've got a hotel booked, but all my mates will be inside the fest so that would be a bit annoying...

Also, if I do try to get to the fest that night do you know whether you can pick up buses from the airport - the online booking seems to have closed..

Can't wait to get there!

Hey all... So, I'm arriving in Valencia on Wedneday night at 21:45 from Stansted. Is anyone else? I'd love to get in to the festival later that night, but by the looks of things the wristband exchange closes at 23:00 which I guess would be pretty tight. Is this pretty regimented, or is there a chance I could get in anyway??

My back up plan is to stay over in Valencia on Wednesday night and I've got a hotel booked, but all my mates will be inside the fest so that would be a bit annoying...

Also, if I do try to get to the fest that night do you know whether you can pick up buses from the airport - the online booking seems to have closed..

Can't wait to get there!

I have a full camping ticket , cost 175euro selling for 100 if anyones interested. its an Eticket so can be emailed or if the person prefers can also meet up to exchange ticketfor cash if in Ireland. the ticket was bought but a decision was than made to go to Optimus Alive instead. email me if interested, finthecelt@hotmail.com, thanks

sorry guys had to go pick up my sister so i have only had time to do one for the bands i want to see:

Thursday:

Maravillas:

At the drive in: 23:15

The Horrors: 21:45

Trident:

De La Soul: 1:15

Friday:

Maravillas:

Miles Kane: 20:15

Bob Dylan: 21:45

Maccabees: 23:45

Bombay Bicycle Club: 1:15

Chase and Status: 3:00

FIB Club:

Django Django: 23:00

Saturday:

Maravillas:

Noel: 23:15

Stone Roses: 1:00

Crystal Castles: 3:00

FIB Club:

Ham Sandwich: 19:45

Sunday:

Maravillas:

Vaccines: 21:30

New Order: 00:30

Trident:

Little Boots: 1:20

Spector: 20:45

Maya Jane Coles: 5:5

FIB Club:

Howler: 21:40

TEED:23:00

Got some clashes on Saturday and Thursday.

Sorry to disappoint. Off in the morning so see you there!!!

Hi guys!

You have times (in Excel with colours :) ) for download in this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/52nrpe or here in PDF: http://howpopisnow.es/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Horario-FIB-2012-How-Pop-Is-Now.pdf

BTW, I have an extra 4 days ticket + camping for 95 euros. Delivery in Benicassim and bought by ticketmaster. Send a private message if interested :) I'll go with you to get the wristband to assure the ticket is real... Thx!

Enjoy the festival! Benicassim is the best in the world if what you want is PARTY and good music.

Hi guys!

You have times (in Excel with colours :) ) for download in this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/52nrpe or here in PDF: http://howpopisnow.e...-Pop-Is-Now.pdf

BTW, I have an extra 4 days ticket + camping for 95 euros. Delivery in Benicassim and bought by ticketmaster. Send a private message if interested :) I'll go with you to get the wristband to assure the ticket is real... Thx!

Enjoy the festival! Benicassim is the best in the world if what you want is PARTY and good music.

sorry guys had to go pick up my sister so i have only had time to do one for the bands i want to see:

Thursday:

Maravillas:

At the drive in: 23:15

The Horrors: 21:45

Trident:

De La Soul: 1:15

Friday:

Maravillas:

Miles Kane: 20:15

Bob Dylan: 21:45

Maccabees: 23:45

Bombay Bicycle Club: 1:15

Chase and Status: 3:00

FIB Club:

Django Django: 23:00

Saturday:

Maravillas:

Noel: 23:15

Stone Roses: 1:00

Crystal Castles: 3:00

FIB Club:

Ham Sandwich: 19:45

Sunday:

Maravillas:

Vaccines: 21:30

New Order: 00:30

Trident:

Little Boots: 1:20

Spector: 20:45

Maya Jane Coles: 5:5

FIB Club:

Howler: 21:40

TEED:23:00

Got some clashes on Saturday and Thursday.

Sorry to disappoint. Off in the morning so see you there!!!