Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

I think you should still be okay then. We are arriving about 2/3 o'clock so hoping that will also be fine. Last time I went the campsite was still half empty by Monday.

Bob Dylan's performance at Hopfarm leaves a lot to be desired. Nae effort! Also no Hurricane, Knocking on Heavens door, Tambourine man, Blowing in the wind etc..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said this before but the past few camping related posts have got me worried...we're getting there on the Thursday, one of you lovelies fancy saving us some kind of tiny 2 man tent sized space? We won't be sleeping in it I promise!

Hi there, Ref: FIB campsites

There TWO campsites now, one open field included with your ticket (hardly any shade,stoney groung called Campfest.

And the other called Villacamp (now fully booked) at a cost of €80 extra per person, with plenty of shade

see the link for further information http://fiberfib.com/en/useful-info/where-to-sleep/

Just read up on the campsite and rules http://fiberfib.com/rules-for-the-use-of-the-campfest-camping-area/

No gazebos, some shaded areas with awnings, some with trees, other areas with nada. We're just bringing a tarp as we heard each area has poles so we should be able to put it up above us for some shade if we don't get a shaded area. Was thinking of just putting up a wee shitty dummy tent to keep us a bit if space and to put stuff in. But if anyone is struggling for space we'll be more than happy to move it, Laura? It's just my gf, her brother and me camping. There's another 8 in a villa so they'll be up during the festival to get refreshed on cheap booze when there's no decent bands on. Plan on keeping bevvy in the car that doesn't need chilled.

Hey guys I am in desperate need of your help, person who was taking my spare ticket to Benicassim now cant come due to passport issues (dont ask), so now have a spare ticket again (annoying). Do you know anyone who will have the ticket. Ticket for free just needs to pay for travel £170. Leave on the coach on Monday morning from London...

Cheers let me know asap because I am now screwed.

Hello

just a few questions i hope somebody could help with!

First time going to benicassim this year and im wondering what to pack my stuff into? rucksack or suitcase?

Also what camping stuff will i need, obviously a tent what about airbeds, sleeping bags or is it too hot for those?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone could let me know what the camping situation will be like when we arrive at like 2am on Wednesday 11th? Will there be much space left in CampFIB/Campfest? We're driving up so will also need somewhere to park for the night, whats the car parking like in the area around the campsite? Thanks in advance!!

Really looking forward to it now, not long! Flying from Manchester to Barca on Monarch Monday morning, then EUFest coach, getting there mid afternoon I think and on Villacamp. Made up a nice little list of bands for each day, after all the moaning about the acts there is a good lot I want to see. Mainly looking forward to some of the smaller acts. If anyone is using those flights, say Hi!

Hello

First time going to benicassim this year and im wondering what to pack my stuff into? rucksack or suitcase?

Also what camping stuff will i need, obviously a tent what about airbeds, sleeping bags or is it too hot for those?

Thanks!

Hello

Thanks!

Hi - Not long Now. Bad news - be prepared to pay extra airport tax €10/€16 by Ryanair (new spanish exit taxes).

If you have not booked your coach airport transfers, you only have up to friday.If you don´t gave private insurance, get your E11 from the post office to be covered by the NI.

Enjoy your stay in Spain - don´t forget a packet of 3....better 12 lol