Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

YASSS finally bought my flights. stopping off in amsterdam for a few hours on the way home :D

Our flight gets in to Valencia at 17.45, there will be coaches or trains going to the festival at that time right?

Should I buy tickets for getting to and from the festival now or would it be the same as getting them at the time?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YASSS finally bought my flights. stopping off in amsterdam for a few hours on the way home :D

Our flight gets in to Valencia at 17.45, there will be coaches or trains going to the festival at that time right?

Should I buy tickets for getting to and from the festival now or would it be the same as getting them at the time?

######!!!

MESSAGES IN FACEBOOK – Benicassim Festival Fans Page

· Karen DwyerK

KAREN DAWER ………..Did anybody book with ######? I just got a very upsetting email from them last night about overbooking. Is anybody else in the same boat? I booked for 9 people :(

BETTANY BURTON……….Yes same here I booked for 11 people. Not happy one bit? We´re they put you now?X

VICTORIA McRICHI……………Had an email from ###### today to advise that Marina d'Or complex is overbooked and we have two alternatives: pay more for a better apartment, or go to a hotel way out in the back and beyond. Has anyone had something similar? What are our rights here?

ANY MORE?

######!!!

MESSAGES IN FACEBOOK – Benicassim Festival Fans Page

· Karen DwyerK

KAREN DAWER ………..Did anybody book with ######? I just got a very upsetting email from them last night about overbooking. Is anybody else in the same boat? I booked for 9 people :(

BETTANY BURTON……….Yes same here I booked for 11 people. Not happy one bit? We´re they put you now?X

VICTORIA McRICHI……………Had an email from ###### today to advise that Marina d'Or complex is overbooked and we have two alternatives: pay more for a better apartment, or go to a hotel way out in the back and beyond. Has anyone had something similar? What are our rights here?

ANY MORE?

Had the same issue with Beni Travel!!

We've just had our accomadation (booked with Beni Travel) moved from the beach (20 mins from festival) to an industrial estate (40 mins from the festival site and an hour from where our friends are on the beach!). Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm wondering if the fact that you can't type ###### (beni travel) on this forum without it being censored means they have had a less than perfect track record in the past...

I can't remember whether that filter was put in place (just) because of constant spamming from them, or because they also used to advertise via here (in the way EUfest does) but bad reports from people who'd used them had me turn them away from putting further advertising on here.

Hi guys,

I was sent my eticket a while back, and have just realised I received 2 emails. On closer inspection I have 2 tickets, which I guessed were the same, but I've just realised there have different numbers on them? (on the blue bar in the middle)

Have I been sent an extra ticket or is this a standard thing? Really sorry if this has already come up in conversation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey everyone, about the lockers - I really want to use them to put my valuables and passport in all week, but I'm only just 18, so will I need my passport with me all week to buy drinks at the festival, at bars and in the supermarket? Or do they not bother (or accept a provisional driving licence)? Thanks

Ok, do I have dummy packed with all camping stuff and it's under 20kg! Wahoo! However it feels really really heavy, I have the suitcase weigher that you can buy which told me that it was 20kg, is there any other things that people are using to weigh?

Hey everyone, about the lockers - I really want to use them to put my valuables and passport in all week, but I'm only just 18, so will I need my passport with me all week to buy drinks at the festival, at bars and in the supermarket? Or do they not bother (or accept a provisional driving licence)? Thanks

So there is only one campsite now? I last went in 2008 and 2009. Are there any trees and shade in the other campsite as I've only ever camped in benicamp, ive heard there is?? =/

Just bought a hammock too and was planning on staying benicamp again...

Getting there on the Sunday, the day before the camping starts, if i start queuing early morning Monday, will i get one of the 'better places' I've read about?

I'm flying back home on the 18th after driving back upto Reus, so if anyone's around, me any my mate will be carrying on til then =D

So there is only one campsite now? I last went in 2008 and 2009. Are there any trees and shade in the other campsite as I've only ever camped in benicamp, ive heard there is?? =/

Just bought a hammock too and was planning on staying benicamp again...

Getting there on the Sunday, the day before the camping starts, if i start queuing early morning Monday, will i get one of the 'better places' I've read about?

I'm flying back home on the 18th after driving back upto Reus, so if anyone's around, me any my mate will be carrying on til then =D

One last thing.. I did mention earlier about how likely we are to get a good spot but I think it was missed. We should hopefully get to the site by 7/8pm on the Monday, you guys optimistic about getting a good place at that time? Bag packed and weighing 16kg thank god... Thanks x