Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're flying out on Monday night, not guina get there till like 1am Tuesday...Will we still be able to get a dece camping spot ? I mean, shade'd be nice, but i don't intend spending too much time in the camping area during daylight hours, so it's not essential. But will we be able to make a dece camping circle with about 20 of us ?

PS - BUZZED.

I'm off alone too, from what I've heard it's one of the friendliest festivals around, just make friends with your neighbours and you should be set (:

Also, if there's a camping space going, I wouldn't say no, would feel a lot safer camping with someone I could get to know beforehand rather than when I get out there :D

I'm off alone too, from what I've heard it's one of the friendliest festivals around, just make friends with your neighbours and you should be set (:

Also, if there's a camping space going, I wouldn't say no, would feel a lot safer camping with someone I could get to know beforehand rather than when I get out there :D

Welshyyy I might take you up on that offer, as long as you don't go pinching my stuff I couldn't ask for more :P

I'm 20 too so roughly same age, I'll be arriving at like 7pm on Monday so have no idea how I'd find you though :(

And Explosions, if you can do the same we can have a pretty tight posse, I'll probably be off exploring/seeing acts most of the time, would just offer piece of mind that my tent isn't on it's own, I'm guessing thieves would target single tents more than those which are in a group.

Edited by Shaun Child

Welshyyy I might take you up on that offer, as long as you don't go pinching my stuff I couldn't ask for more :P

I'm 20 too so roughly same age, I'll be arriving at like 7pm on Monday so have no idea how I'd find you though :(

And Explosions, if you can do the same we can have a pretty tight posse, I'll probably be off exploring/seeing acts most of the time, would just offer piece of mind that my tent isn't on it's own, I'm guessing thieves would target single tents more than those which are in a group.

Can't wait now. TITP wetting the appetite nicely.

Anyone flying with Ryan Air will be charged extra they've confirmed now that the Spanish Government increased airport tax.

List of charges here http://www.ryanair.com/en/notices/gops/120702-sp_tax_increase_en-GB

Basically it's under €2 each unless you're flying out of Barcelona or Madrid where it's around €9

Although good news if anyone can't make it as you can cancel the flight & get a full refund.

Bring on the sunshine & cervezas

Edited by Filthclough

I arrive tuesday morning at 2 am, it says the ticket exchange is closed on the website...

does this mean i have to sit outside and wait for it to open at 11 am? or as i am on a coach with EUfest, will the festival people have something arranged?

If this does mean i have to sit around, does anyone have any advice on what to do?

I arrive tuesday morning at 2 am, it says the ticket exchange is closed on the website...

does this mean i have to sit outside and wait for it to open at 11 am? or as i am on a coach with EUfest, will the festival people have something arranged?

If this does mean i have to sit around, does anyone have any advice on what to do?

Flight leaving Tuesday, we were planning to stay a week but are unable too know.

Does anyone have any suggestions what we can do to organise accommodation as not going is not an option for us

Thanks x