Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok desperate now

Ok so desperation here as I really need to sell my spare ticket as I have been stitched up.

Ticket + return travel from London for £100.

Leae by coach on Monday get to valencia tuesday afternoon. Travelling with me. Return coach leaves valencia tuesday after festival finishes gets to London wednesday afternoon.

Really need to sell this. If you on your own you can camp with me and friends, camping with a safe group of girls and their mates.

PLEASE SOMEONE MUST WANT/KNOW SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO GO

Getting extremely excited to be able to see the stone roses! I've also been listening to TEED's album quite a lot so im looking forward to his set. This lineup has definitely grown on me...gonna be an amazing time. Leaving for Espana in less than 36 hours!! AHHH!!!

Ok desperate now

Ok so desperation here as I really need to sell my spare ticket as I have been stitched up.

Ticket + return travel from London for £100.

Leae by coach on Monday get to valencia tuesday afternoon. Travelling with me. Return coach leaves valencia tuesday after festival finishes gets to London wednesday afternoon.

Really need to sell this. If you on your own you can camp with me and friends, camping with a safe group of girls and their mates.

PLEASE SOMEONE MUST WANT/KNOW SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO GO

Hi - Not long Now. Bad news - be prepared to pay extra airport tax €10/€16 by Ryanair (new spanish exit taxes).

If you have not booked your coach airport transfers, you only have up to friday.If you don´t gave private insurance, get your E11 from the post office to be covered by the NI.

Enjoy your stay in Spain - don´t forget a packet of 3....better 12 lol

They'll email you when the amount is finalised and then take it from your account. No more information until then. You'd only need to contact them if you wanted a refund instead. It sucks but it is there in the T&C's. Haven't heard of any other airlines doing it so I'm guessing most are absorbing the cost themselves.

Edited by Welshyyy

Packed all my gear last night! Just need to get a few bits and bobs tomorrow and then we're off on Saturday morning :)

See yous down the beach on mon, tue & wed nights. If you see a bunch of sunburt, drunken Scottish folk with some guitars near the Torreón it'll probably be us! unless we can't be arsed walking down that far, in that case we'll be straight down from the festival site/hotel orange.

Hi guys, getting quite excited now, especially about the roses, i am travelling by myself on the wednesday so if any solo travellers want to meet up feel free to let me know. I'm staying in a hotel so if any one needs stuff charging, phones etc thats no problem :cool:

Anyone wanting to share travel from Barca airport on the 11th around 9/10pm? Otherwise my mate and I might have to get a hostel in Barcelona for the night, and I just want to get to the campsite now!! Getting so excited- sun sea and stone roses!

Does anyone want to buy a flight to Alicante? Flys out from Manchester Tuesday 10th July at 07.35am to arrive Alicante at 11.35am. Flys back from Alicante to Manchester Weds 18th July at 12.30pm. Selling as my friends nan is ill in hospital and she can no longer go. Paid £180 will sell for £150 ono. Anyone interested?

Hey fellow beni peeps,

this is my last post before I depart for beni (working till late tomorrow, and then very early flight sunday am, landing in benicassim late afternoon to ensure I get a good shady camping spot when the gates open monday morning. I hope you all have a good journey, and I look forward to meeting as many new people......have a great festival

Holaaa, not long to go now!

How the hell has everyone managed to pack all their stuff? My backpack is absolutely jammed full, I'm sure it's over 22kg, need to weigh it :P

It doesn't help I'm going to Secret Garden Party straight after it so have to pack trousers, a jumper, sleeping bag etc :(

Also, a quick question, I'm guessing lidls will have toilet roll over there right? ;)