Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

I'm very happy to hear that Bombay Bicycle Club & Miles Kane will be attending, would like Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Little Dragon, Joe Goddard and Pulp.

Anyone flying to Alicante? Thinking of booking eufest? Think it's the cheapest way to get back & forth to the Festival, only £48 return.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant see the KOL being there, not on tour, nothing to promote and i doubt Caleb could give a fuck about a few years ago! Even if it was bloody annoying to have missed them! Also not sure The Killers have confirmed any dates anywhere yet as there still working on the new album so they wont commit until that has a release date?

I reckon one of Pulp or Blur is a good shout though! The other not a clue!

As long as Florence is the Thursday headliner, which she should be then we can expect two other big headliners, which I reckon it could be Blur/Pulp and The Killers, as The Killers with a new album out this year are bound to announce some dates this summer

Does anybody know the reliability of this website? Seems very likely but i've never heard of the website so i'm a bit sceptical.

EDIT: Efestivals has listed New Order as TBC so i think we can presume it is pretty likely :)

Edited by rug568

Does anybody know the reliability of this website? Seems very likely but i've never heard of the website so i'm a bit sceptical.

EDIT: Efestivals has listed New Order as TBC so i think we can presume it is pretty likely :)

yeah, that website appears to be publishing a stock exchange announcement by Vince Power's company, so it's very probably accurate.

I believe it's the case that UK-listed PLC's have to make major announcements that have a significant impact on their profit/loss projections to the stock exchange before anywhere else as a legal obligation.

So it's perhaps the case that the announcements of other promoters could be found early in a similar way, tho there's not many if any other promoters who are operating their events thru a UK-based PLC.