Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't get the "i Hope they are not headliners" argument. I've been to Benni a few times and none of the so called Headliners have actually been last act on the main stage. Sometimes the headliners play at 9pm and sometimes at 12am. It doesn't work like Glasto, V Fest & R&L.

This is what makes Benni a great festival.

If New Order are annouced....it will be an amazing booking.

But if they were headlining then that would mean that Benicassim are unlikely to get any better acts than them. In that case, I really hope that none today's announcements are headlining because I would want to see someone like Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers or Muse instead of New Order

I bought my early bird ticket the day i got back from benni last year cos I had such an amazing time, but ive got to say im not really impressed witht the line up so far. I love florence, but she doesnt compare as a headliner like the strokes or arctic monkeys. Noel will be good if plays some oasis songs but i dont think i canreally get going to the high flying birds stuff. Its a diverse line-up but they definately need some more dance acts

Id like to see mumford with their new album, Swedish house mafia, skrillex

Personally I was really happy with New Order playing, expecting that they would headline so I'm even happier now. In terms of the actual headliners, I think it will be Blur and The Killers and maybe Beni need to wait for those bands to announce other dates first