Benicassim 2012

Guest MichaelDoyle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had it prices at £98.99 from Bristol to Alicante

And around £80 from Alicante to Bristol travelling on the 9th and returning on the 16th.

Thinking about using eufest as it's only £48 to and from Alicante to the festival, anyone know if these prices sound alright? Don't really want to wait much longer incase the price increases again :O

I've had it prices at £98.99 from Bristol to Alicante

And around £80 from Alicante to Bristol travelling on the 9th and returning on the 16th.

Thinking about using eufest as it's only £48 to and from Alicante to the festival, anyone know if these prices sound alright? Don't really want to wait much longer incase the price increases again :O

Edited by Welshyyy

We booked our flights last week and ended up with London-Valencia on the way, but coming back from Barcelona as it was getting too expensive. It ended up £160 for both without baggage, but as we're not camping I'm hoping I can cram it all into my hand luggage. Now we just need the festival tickets!

Booked our flights yesterday Manchester - Barcelona 9th July and coming back on the 16th costed around £200 after all the taxs and that. Well stoked, never been to a fest outside UK before, even though they probably won't be there, i'd loveee to see Madness again. Saw them at Leeds last year and it literally made my life ha.

Edited by chel

Booked our flights yesterday Manchester - Barcelona 9th July and coming back on the 16th costed around £200 after all the taxs and that. Well stoked, never been to a fest outside UK before, even though they probably won't be there, i'd loveee to see Madness again. Saw them at Leeds last year and it literally made my life ha.

Just booked my flights, heading from east midlands airport at 10am on the 9th to Alicante, booking eufest for 48 quid to and from the airport.

Flight wasn't too bad only 168 for return including all charges, taxes and 22kg of baggage. Need to catch train though from Cardiff to east midlands which is 44 quid one way! See you there bennians (:

We got return flight for £107 Manchester to Alicante, but arent coming back until 19th July, going to have 3 days in Benidorm afterwards, the extra we would have spent on flights to fly back on 16th we decided to invest in extending our stay!

Still debating EUfest or hiring a car/people carrier.

Announcement can't be too far away now

I think I'll book eufest tomorrow when my pay goes in, just want to get as much sorted as possible, can't book any trains until like 3 months before, got to work out easiest way to SGP when I get back and then to Nottingham when that's over.

Going alone sucks a little when travelling, hopefully will get to know some people on the bus from Alicante to the festival though (:

I think I'll book eufest tomorrow when my pay goes in, just want to get as much sorted as possible, can't book any trains until like 3 months before, got to work out easiest way to SGP when I get back and then to Nottingham when that's over.

Going alone sucks a little when travelling, hopefully will get to know some people on the bus from Alicante to the festival though (:

Hi all, first year at beni, super excited. Booking tickets tomorrow along with flights shortly after. I know everyone asks this but any idea when the line-up will be released or when it was released last year ? Appologies if this has already been answered, couldn't see a reply to any of the others