This time last week......

Guest FluffyFairy

I was hobbling to The Other stage (I pulled a muscle in my leg, the night before... ouch) in preparation for The Wombats, looking at The Guardian bags thinking I'll have to get myself one of those (I never did). What was you doing exactly 1 week to this moment :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I remember them all with great fondness. I can recall everything about them too - length, velocity vs mass, height of splash vs level of expectancy, girth, "mop up" time (thankfully 100% clean getaways :D ), percentage of roll used etc.

In a muddy Glastonbury - a poop du jour demands the height of attention, careful planning and flawless execution. You're disrespecting yourself AND the festival otherwise.

I was having a schnitzel burger in the park watching it fill up more and more whilst waiting for a so so Radihead performance. As it stands I left after three songs as sound was cack and went to west holts bar to get trashed. Then danced like a loon to chase and status. Winner.

On the Railway track spinning around with Venuss to Little Lion Man and not long away from experiencing our 'Headline Hoof' between 4 different headline acts that evening!

Currently watching Sunday's Bellowhead on the Red Button and really wishing I was back there now.