19 Year old lad first time!

Guest glastofirstimer

Just throw yourself into every experience presented to you. I'm 19 as well and this will be my 4th Glastonbury and each one is so special and wonderful in its own way. If you want decent toilets I always find the bets ones are the portaloos between the other stage and the dance village. They're right next to the "dance field" camping area which is where we camp usually.

Will try and find those toilets thanks

who are cool and the gang

I just split up with my girlfriend... its ok we still friends

but wouldnt mind some festival romance

where is the best place to meet girls?

the site doesnt seem too big from the maps but people say you get lost

yeah, toilets really aren't too bad.

people here always say theyre better in the morning right after they've been poo-ed out, but last year the smell of them once the poo had been sucked out was actually worse than it was the whole weekend, I thew up everywhere. kinda weird. (i'm always sick in the morning though).

also - pace yourself

if it is sunny - *which it will be :rolleyes: ) DON'T be too proud to put on suntan lotion - loads of my friends last year didn't bother and ended up being a giant walking blister! I went home with milky white skin and not a bit of burning insight : )