Spending money

Guest tommmy

to turn this on its head, my finances are shite so i'm thinking of ways of cutting the spend. obviously taking loads of cans is the first step. next its cutting down on buying food. which i suppose means i'll have to take my own and cook, which means carrying loads of crap from the car. or having hare krishna freebies !!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£2000??! Really? Wowser.

From what I've read people seem to be taking somewhere between £200 and £400 - which for five days of spending should be more than enough.

Even if you spent over average at £500 - you could spend the other £1500 on.. i dunno... A trip to new york for 2 weeks? A PS3 for yourself and four mates. A £1500 whore. Or 15 x £100 whores. Or 150 x £10 whores!!!!

£2k?! No offence, but that seems a little excessive! What on earth are you going to be spending it on?!

I am aiming for £250, will see how that goes. 2 bottles of morgans spiced and 3 crates will hopefully make the spending at the festy a little less!

£2000??! Really? Wowser.

From what I've read people seem to be taking somewhere between £200 and £400 - which for five days of spending should be more than enough.

Even if you spent over average at £500 - you could spend the other £1500 on.. i dunno... A trip to new york for 2 weeks? A PS3 for yourself and four mates. A £1500 whore. Or 15 x £100 whores. Or 150 x £10 whores!!!!

I will be taking money, lots if food this year and holding back on the drink. So not as much as usual.

However I could spend 2k over the five days. Few hours in the love hotel each night for a nice kip with clean sheets and a maid. Apparently.

Lots of cider brandy,

a few craft bits and bobs (always cheaper on the Sunday folks and very open to offers by then if it's still for sale)

Then there's buying beer from people selling folks ones.

For those of you who are financially embarrassed, you could try mine sweeping. This involves keeping an eye on other people's drink and at an opportune moment pick one up and start drinking it. If you get caught, "sorry mate, I thought it was mine". Jobs a goodun.

For those of you who are financially embarrassed, you could try mine sweeping. This involves keeping an eye on other people's drink and at an opportune moment pick one up and start drinking it. If you get caught, "sorry mate, I thought it was mine". Jobs a goodun.

I don't understand what everyone spends their money on. I usually take about £70 and get by fine. But then again, I can carry enough booze for the three days of heavy drinking, I don't go shopping at the stalls at Glastonbury, don't buy recreationals, and once I get on a roll with drinking my appetite dissipates and I forget to eat much more than a meal a day (might have to try and rectify the latter this year though as it can get tiring by the Sunday!).