Glastonbury "Gay" Meet

Guest Joshuwarr

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair it isn't about segregation. I'm a straight girl but I have gay friends.... sexual orientation is a big part of someones life (gay, straight etc). It defines us much more than having a beard or wearing glasses. So to suggest a meet where folk can mingle with fellow Glasto loving gay people is not a negative thing just a simple way of making friends with people of the same sexual orientation. Why should it seem boring or backwards and as Joshuwarr said it wouldn't be an exclusive meet. (just had an image in my head of people trying to prove they are gay to be allowed to join in :D )

Wow. Unless this is trolling, I really wish all those times you'd said you were going to stop coming to Glastonbury, you'd actually put up and f**ked off

Josh - dont be put off attending any of the meets.

You are letting the bigots win if you say you wont come because one silly misinformed idiot has managed to upset you.

Well our best friends are lesbians, and are the godmothers to my 3 year old daughter.

One of them has M.E. and the love and care that is given by the partner is truly remarkable..

Was just pulling your dicks, so to speak. and you all swallowed, lol

Funk x

Edited by mrfunk

Well our best friends are lesbians, and are the godmothers to my 3 year old daughter.

One of them has M.E. and the love and care that is given by the partner is truly remarkable..

Was just pulling your dicks, so to speak. and you all swallowed, lol

Funk x

If that's true then you really are a dick.... a much bigger dick than I thought you where in fact you are a prize dick. Who also has homophobic views....

Edited by mrfunk

Bet to differ

all are homophobic.....

So just because you decide to let us in on your joke then its OK?

If you think homophobia is OK to Joke about tell that to the family's of those killed and beaten etc...

A gay friend of mine was called a "f*cking fairy" and "gay prick" by a member of security last year. He's barely camp. I think he had a multi-coloured flag round his shoulders and was quite well dressed...!

He got massively upset by this and reported the guy to another security person. Turned out the guy he reported him to was his boss or something, and lost his job on the spot.

Homophobia has no place in today's society. Love who you want!!!

The homophobic comments on this thread have made me massively upset, however : (

i got verbally attacked by a gay person in work once, well harsh it was. all i said to him was the good looking one out of The Wanted had left the band and gone solo. i was disgusted and hurt by his foul mouthed onslaught. he was only about 15 aswell. heterophobia is on the rise in todays gay youth. be vigilant people. this actually happened by the way.

i got verbally attacked by a gay person in work once, well harsh it was. all i said to him was the good looking one out of The Wanted had left the band and gone solo. i was disgusted and hurt by his foul mouthed onslaught. he was only about 15 aswell. heterophobia is on the rise in todays gay youth. be vigilant people. this actually happened by the way.